RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

skyreacher

Jan 23, 2018
@
i did not know about yet another update coming just 20 days after O_O thanks for the info
*damn you gota respect bo wei! :O not only his work is 5 stars he delivers damn fast! some ppl might think 20 days ... so long.. im usde to update on games between months* Respect! :O

Lord_Magmar

Feb 18, 2018
I suspect it might be an expansion on Scarlet's Pet Play stuff though, as there's probably going to be stuff on every floor. I think for example you can willingly drink from Yvonne's piss in the cell.

Dec 9, 2017
To Answer some Questions about the Koda Expansions.
Here thats wath Bo Wei wrote about Koda recently:

"He spent several weeks to write some stuff that can accelerate our workflow in the future. People won't be able to notice it this month. So his content this month may not be as rich as the 1/f."

But if i remember correctly.... Koda said himself he will pretty much flesh out all the Woman from the previous floors providing us similar content over time, while Bo Wei is busy with the new Woman.

Also the Part with writing stuff for the future indicates that he might write some screenplay so Bo Wei can just fokus on drawing, explains how its even possible that he gets his updates so fast done @skyreacher.

Yeah im quite happy that this project gets so much love. Im not even sure how many People are working behind the scenes with Bo Wei and dont even know who Koda is maybe a friend of him or from the Community.... maybe one of you guys knows that?.

Its by far my favorite FAP of the month... I even save up some Faps before Release Date just to enjoy it more.
Quite happy about the fact that there is such a great Femdom Fetish Game out there.

Ps: need to buy some Pineapplejuice.

UPDATE: I found new Information about the Expansion on Patreon i will just copy Kodas Message.

" It will actually be added to the May 30 release. I decided to delay it because I thought of some extra new things I wanted to add, but I wouldn't have had time to code it without delaying 5F (which is much more important!). The May 10 release will have some grammar edits, bugfixes, and tweaks to Scarlett's expansion and the upper-floor Puppy Gear requirements, but the new Khulan / Eliza stuff won't be till the end of the month."

Update2:
"Yvonne is not in the May 10 release. Not sure when her new stuff will be finished since part of it is somewhat mechanically complex, but she is being worked on."

So pretty much means 2 Updates in May 10th and 30th no seperate early may Koda expansion.... good Information for all the people refreshing the Patreon Page for an Update.

Just wait and safe your faps for the 10th May but dont overdo it with fapping you still need some energy for the 30th May so stack some pineapples in your room or just be an Teenager and dont be old thats the best Tip i have on this topic.

fursnap9k1

Jul 12, 2017
Sweet. Another femdom game.
I do hope there are some sex scenes though. Or at least that there will be some in the future. Humiliation and ryona's nice, but it gets dull fast if there's no sexual action.
In my 8 hours of playing this game trying to find all the secrets there is 1 sex scene(to my knowledge)humiliation and pet play.

Reactions: ponyguy

skyreacher

Jan 23, 2018
about 4 days remaning +/- for an update :eek: *for what i readed here, there will be no new floors, only bug fixes * 24 days remaning for a large update i think o.o do correct me if im rowng :eek: im not 100% sure

fursnap9k1

Jul 12, 2017
about 4 days remaning +/- for an update :eek: *for what i readed here, there will be no new floors, only bug fixes * 24 days remaning for a large update i think o.o do correct me if im rowng :eek: im not 100% sure
Dang I was hoping for a new floor to complete. I already done pretty much everything(like being scarlet's pet,getting thunder weapon and thunder armor.:(

Dec 9, 2017
Dang I was hoping for a new floor to complete. I already done pretty much everything(like being scarlet's pet,getting thunder weapon and thunder armor.:(
No Guys you got that totaly wrong. Koda is making Bugfixes together with Bo Wei i think, maybe some other Unkown Helpers. Also Koda is doing the improvements to the old girls/floors like we have seen with the Scarlet Update.

Bo Wei on the other hand is working on the new Girls/Floors evry Month.

And we will get 2 New Girls in May if nothing goes wrong he worked on them at the same time it seems because he allready had an Idea how they will look like before floor 4 was released. Thats wath he wrote if I remmember right.....

tldr: No after his scheduele we get 2 Girls in May one at 10th may from Bo Wei, additional with bugfixes and small bonus stuff from Koda. The secound girl at 30th May after his scheduele... means if nothing goes wrong but thats Bo Wei´s plan.
Also we will get a big Update to the previous Girls (like we saw with Scarlet) from Koda at the same date.

Koda didnt have time to fit evrything in for the 10th May version, so we will get that + the new girl at the End of May (30th may release) ....This will be the big Update with a new floor done by Bo Wei, and alot of work on the old floors done by Koda.

Koda was writing stuff to accelerate Bo Wei´s workflow in the future so Kodas stuff got delayed but the 2 floors didnt get delayed.

Oh well my to long didnt read got longer then my main text.... i should stop drinking that much......

Lord_Magmar

Feb 18, 2018
The update on the 10th was always just new story stuff for the old girls, on the same level as the Scarlett stuff, which Koda is delaying slightly to add in with the update on the 30th, which will contain at least 1 new floor, maybe 2.

LeonOne994

Feb 15, 2018
Alright here are the things we are getting this month and this is from his Patreon.
ON THE 10TH: 1 new floor (with a girl) and a small update to the other girls
ON THE 30TH: 1 new floor (with another girl) and a BIG update to the other girls
so TWO FLOORS and TWO GIRLS this month and TWO updates to the other girls on other floors.

Dec 9, 2017
Alright here are the things we are getting this month and this is from his Patreon.
ON THE 10TH: 1 new floor (with a girl) and a small update to the other girls
ON THE 30TH: 1 new floor (with another girl) and a BIG update to the other girls
so TWO FLOORS and TWO GIRLS this month and TWO updates to the other girls on other floors.
THIS Thank You.
You pretty much wrote everything i just wrote nice and short. I dont know why i always write 3 Pages like im writing some kind of book after some alcohol.... I kinda get now how Stephen King managed to write like 10 Books a year in the timeframe he was an alcoholic. ^^

Reactions: bahamut2195
4.40 star(s) 52 Votes