• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

LeonOne994

Feb 15, 2018
THIS Thank You.
You pretty much wrote everything i just wrote nice and short. I dont know why i always write 3 Pages like im writing some kind of book after some alcohol.... I kinda get now how Stephen King managed to write like 10 Books a year in the timeframe he was an alcoholic. ^^
hahahahahahh this made my day :D
But yeah I tried to help, some people are getting confused :D

Reactions: Captain Pervert

skyreacher

Jan 23, 2018
@
&
thank you vm for the info ^^ i was not sure about the update on the day 10 :) :)

Reactions: LeonOne994

twofish

Oct 26, 2017
@
&
thank you vm for the info ^^ i was not sure about the update on the day 10 :) :)
Seconded this sentiment, so also thanks ^^
btw Skyreacher where did you get the profile pic? looks like art from the game? is it just a screenshot from the backroom of 3F or something else?

skyreacher

Jan 23, 2018
i used rpg maker decryptor to see all the game's pictures and picked one XD with this software you can see ALL the game's pictures but i higly advise agains it untill you cleard the game *trust me you do not want to see in advance new stuff it kills the mood*

for EX i peeked in to the amazon's scenes since its bugged in the curernt version 0 dignity nothing hapens so i took a peek o.o

LeonOne994

Feb 15, 2018
i used rpg maker decryptor to see all the game's pictures and picked one XD with this software you can see ALL the game's pictures but i higly advise agains it untill you cleard the game *trust me you do not want to see in advance new stuff it kills the mood*

for EX i peeked in to the amazon's scenes since its bugged in the curernt version 0 dignity nothing hapens so i took a peek o.o
Don't spoil anything, but just tell me, can we look forward to it? :D

zealot123

Mar 14, 2018
Alright here are the things we are getting this month and this is from his Patreon.
ON THE 10TH: 1 new floor (with a girl) and a small update to the other girls
ON THE 30TH: 1 new floor (with another girl) and a BIG update to the other girls
so TWO FLOORS and TWO GIRLS this month and TWO updates to the other girls on other floors.
I think may 10th will not a new floor and a new girl.
It will just a small update for some dialogue or grammar for yvonne(I think)may be just a new cloth

LeonOne994

Feb 15, 2018
I think may 10th will not a new floor and a new girl.
It will just a small update for some dialogue or grammar for yvonne(I think)may be just a new cloth
Nono, we are getting a new girl on the 10th don't worry, he said so himself.

skite0

Jul 22, 2017
Don't forget we also get content from floor 4. Stuff was supposed to happen when your dignity reached 0. It was patched in 1.52 (never posted here), so we get to explore that too on the 10th...

dconsmith

Aug 21, 2017
So I did the whole red hair lady submission thing. I see she the only one that does that’s d I locked myself away from other characters versions of those things or is there others?

skyreacher

Jan 23, 2018
you have a lil suprise with the nun if you dident check it yet. nothing as complex as the 1st floor but quite nice to,
i loved it wen i bumped into it xD

LeonOne994

Feb 15, 2018
you have a lil suprise with the nun if you dident check it yet. nothing as complex as the 1st floor but quite nice to,
i loved it wen i bumped into it XD
wait it's in the game already? how to we get it :D Or do you mean the hidden room?

skyreacher

Jan 23, 2018
taht was for

since he only mentioned 1st floor, *yeah the hidden* the one in my pic

LeonOne994

Feb 15, 2018
Yes its the new girl and the add things to other girls :D now we wait for it to get here :D

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes