• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

QQA

Dec 31, 2017
Does anyone have a save for the beginning of level 4? I tried for 2 hours and I still couldn't defeat the level 1 boss.

tenchu1234

Mar 7, 2018
save up some potions and atk potion too. block the triple crush (every three turns) and you should be fine and dont forget to talk to the vendor(prisoner) and craft some equip

Reactions: QQA

Parnaval

Oct 17, 2017
Does anyone have a save for the beginning of level 4? I tried for 2 hours and I still couldn't defeat the level 1 boss.
save up some potions and atk potion too. block the triple crush (every three turns) and you should be fine and dont forget to talk to the vendor(prisoner) and craft some equip
Hello ^^

Or just use
and cheat a bit with exp ^^

Reactions: QQA

MystZER0

Apr 28, 2017
i just realized that the banner for the game is a leather high heel boot stepping on a dude. i been thinking it was a tower with effects going around it all this time. my life is a lie

Reactions: Ryonaman

LeonOne994

Feb 15, 2018
hey guys can anyone tell us what the voting has looked like in the last pool? I'm dying for more news of the game :D

inthef95zone

Sep 21, 2017
does getting the dignity level to 0 have any use other than the cutscene next time you fight her? and how do i be able to wear the puppy gear in higher floors, i used to be able to do it only on the first and second floor but somehow i'm not sure what i did and it made me able to wear it on the third floor as well

Dracula Belmont

Prince of Darkness
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 17, 2017
Another femdom game, not fan of such games but this one was enjoyable on some degree.

Reapergod36

Jun 23, 2017
How do you obtain Tornado Dust, and Magma Dust, I know how to get ice and wish to know what to grind.

Reapergod36

Jun 23, 2017
does getting the dignity level to 0 have any use other than the cutscene next time you fight her? and how do i be able to wear the puppy gear in higher floors, i used to be able to do it only on the first and second floor but somehow i'm not sure what i did and it made me able to wear it on the third floor as well
I can't find any difference when at dignity 0, also how do you get this puppy gear you speak of. I know of the shoe challenge, but I haven't had much results from the rewards.

Lord_Magmar

Feb 18, 2018
To be fair it's like, the easiest grinding in the world once you beat Scarlet. Just gotta know how every character works.

Yvonne is actually weak to fire attacks, so once you get her you can easily beat her at level 1 a few times and get multiple s-tiers. The wind weapons/armor are the best damage in the game and will basically give you s tiers for the next 2 floors. Then you take your water gear back to Scarlet for easy S-Tiers.

It's gonna suck a lot more when the bugged fight difficulty ranking score is fixed, but that has been in since forever and doesn't look like it's getting fixed anytime soon.

QQA

Dec 31, 2017
Wish there were more blowjob scenes, something similar to the scene we had with Yvonne, almost lost it when the Amazon went to town on MC.

Vanity

Jun 2, 2017
I still don't understand the decision for grinding in what would be an otherwise decently fun game.
On every other Game i would agree on having no grinding, but here it makes Sense from the View of the game the MC is well let´s say how it is he is a weak little bitch to be toyed with by this superior women, because of this it makes Sense to lose alot and have to grind to stand a chance...

Every Game from Bo wei was like this, you always had to either grind, learn patterns or lose on purpose before you could Win, with all of his Games being Femdom it also makes Sense, wouldn´t be fun if you would destroy every women while they talk about how weak you are, afterall the Point of a Femdom Game is to be dominated not to dominate xD

skite0

Jul 22, 2017
Here is a current build(1.50) save:
First attached save is save 7 - Whats in this save?

LEVEL 99 -(you can one shot most bosses) or just spam "block" if you want the counters(bosses grappling moves) in a fight.

All bosses done @ S rank (level 3).

First Boss: dog suit unlocked (completed the slave training for MC)
-MC dialog interaction with boss changes.

-You chose to do the serve option and shoe sniff challenge (play option) with 4 and 4 scenes respectively
-Note that you can't select the serve scenes, rather they cycle through the 4 repeatedly.
-Fight scenes and ending from them remain the same. MC will switch back to normal clothes if you initiate a fight.

Second Boss:

-Will comment on your dog costume if you enter floor 2 with it and talk to her
-Change out of it via inventory to fight her normally
-footjob dialog option is easy to unlock so i leave it to you...

DOG COSTUME IS ONLY WEARABLE IN FIRST 2 FLOORS!!!

Third Boss:
-Just a reminder that their are 4 more scenes outside of the fight, if you try to escape your cell.

Fourth Boss:

-Putting any of the 3 liquids into her cauldron will cause her basic attacks to change into 3 different types, depending on the liquid

-ignore DIGNITY until 1.52 is released here or 1.6 (getting DIG to zero buges the game and you cant fight her anymore)

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes