VN Ren'Py Completed Tomboys Need Love Too! [Zetsubou Games]

4.10 star(s) 23 Votes

redwarlock

May 3, 2018
Nice, short little VN.
The character art was a little oddly proportioned but not bad. Well written if a little cliche at times. Unlocked all 5 endings without much difficulty. Very good for an amateur project all told.
I wish there were more dialogue options with different consequences as opposed to multiple ways to the same conclusion. Only a few choices actually do anything that matters, or reflect any change in the protagonist's attitude.
I was hoping it was going to be the kind of game where the story adapts; I.E., whatever you choose turns out to be the truth, which makes multiple playthroughs more interesting, but there's really only one true series of events.

Jan 1, 2018
Nice, short little VN.
The character art was a little oddly proportioned but not bad. Well written if a little cliche at times. Unlocked all 5 endings without much difficulty. Very good for an amateur project all told.
I wish there were more dialogue options with different consequences as opposed to multiple ways to the same conclusion. Only a few choices actually do anything that matters, or reflect any change in the protagonist's attitude.
I was hoping it was going to be the kind of game where the story adapts; I.E., whatever you choose turns out to be the truth, which makes multiple playthroughs more interesting, but there's really only one true series of events.
I had the same thought. The script is so well-written that it really seems like a few different things might be true right up to the very end. It's sort of a pity this game is complete because we might have persuaded the dev to add some alternate good endings.

kajidiablo

Apr 8, 2018
lol honestly im not surprised on all the hate its a heartwarming story on rout 5/5 i found it super cute but as fap material even if it was great in those scenes the story doesnt really make things "hot" its like watching the humor or heartwarming moments in clannad and trying to add in some sexual scenes its all great but not fap material haha but i loved it and thats just my opinion

fuzzyinthepants

Jun 23, 2018
i revently played this and liked it, i thought it was a little vanilla but it was enjoyable. anyone can recommend something between this and something like dividead? its been a while i had play anything and i want to jump back in the scene.

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
lol honestly im not surprised on all the hate its a heartwarming story on rout 5/5 i found it super cute but as fap material even if it was great in those scenes the story doesnt really make things "hot" its like watching the humor or heartwarming moments in clannad and trying to add in some sexual scenes its all great but not fap material haha but i loved it and thats just my opinion
thanks for the honest opinion! gotta search other stuff then for today xD

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
next time you quote someone elses walkthrough state that in your message or get reported.
Reporting would do nothing, we're on a fucking piracy site.

Don't waste mods time with your petty bullshit.

lol honestly im not surprised on all the hate
It's not hate against the story, just Kai.

He's annoying as all hell.

As main characters go he's shit. It's rough in stories like this because you want to see the romance parts but know she'd be far better off with someone else ... anyone else ... just someone that isn't this limp dick numpty.

4.10 star(s) 23 Votes