VN Ren'Py Completed Tomboys Need Love Too! [Zetsubou Games]

4.10 star(s) 23 Votes

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
per request, here is my unofficial android port of Tomboys Need Love Too!
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me )

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
i saw this game early on in my days on this forum and did not realize reading was fundamental yet and thought it was some sissy type game..HAHAAA...so today while looking through ren'py games saw this again and READ about it....and decided to try..i see some mock the MC..but before i became a brazen man-slut i was a shy guy who was always confused too..(although by 17 i was phasing that out) so the MC is actually quite well done in that way....regardless..this is a really good story..much like Offcuts(but with far fewer choices) in terms of style...and Offcuts is among the best so thats high praise...wish i had of discovered this sooner so my comment wouldnt be 3-4 months out of date..HAHAAA.

Last edited:

PabloLorenzo

Oct 10, 2017
i saw this game early on in my days on this forum and did not realize reading was fundamental yet and thought it was some sissy type game..HAHAAA...so today while looking through ren'py games saw this again and READ about it....and decided to try..i see some mock the MC..but before i became a brazen man-slut i was a shy guy who was always confused too..(although by 17 i was phasing that out) so the MC is actually quite well done in that way....regardless..this is a really good story..much like Offuts(but with far fewer choices) in terms of style...and Offcuts is among the best so thats high praise...wish i had of discovered this sooner so my comment wouldnt be 3-4 months out of date..HAHAAA.
It's never too late to play good games, also, i gotta be honest, after playing this VN i started to like tomboys a lot, wish there were more VNs dedicated to them

Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
im reading through the story and im up to the bit where Sophie has bin attacked by the girls in the toilet she claims Chris was there im asking for a little spoiler was she there coz of my own sensibilities i don't wanna romance her if she was there

Reactions: PabloLorenzo

vultron

May 19, 2018
Not only is this games story wholesome af but it needs a sequel far as I know it doesn't have one but a sequel about them being together would be pretty great.

Reactions: Ti'elby Mercedes

rambool

Jun 8, 2018
Nice thing.
Is there any filter or tag to find here somethig similar - not exactly fap material, but generic good vn?

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
Nice thing.
Is there any filter or tag to find here somethig similar - not exactly fap material, but generic good vn?
Go on , search a tag that you like, add a language filter
1555587476945.png
then sort by popularity
1555587502725.png

You will come across something decent most of the time. Then come back here and see if we have it on the site.

Reactions: Ti'elby Mercedes

rambool

Jun 8, 2018
Yeah, thanks, but i already have opened long-term tab with filtered vndb and dig it page by page.
But i hoped for some magic solution like, you know, smash one button, and here they are, just get 'em

4.10 star(s) 23 Votes