VN Ren'Py Completed Tomboys Need Love Too! [Zetsubou Games]

4.10 star(s) 23 Votes

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
I actually quite liked it. The art was great, the backgrounds being the best part of the art. The music set the tone of each scene very well. Story was not the best, but it was better by far than most of the absolute trash we normally get.
The two endings i've found thus far are quite easy to get
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
-Edit.
Just hit all the other endings. They are fairly straight forward to get.
Personally, ending 5 is the "happy" ending.

Escape

May 12, 2017
Wish ending 2 (A New Life) was kinda longer but overall I found all the endings to be fairly well done.

Reactions: Skads

mrme

Nov 8, 2017
Tomboys are girls who like boys life more. They dress up more boyish and enjoy doing boy stuff etc.
The one i know from rl turned to lesbian at the end tho. In lesbian relations i do see such tomboy girls sometimes.
Ha, when I was 16/17 there was this tomboy girl I knew that fancied me and I was completely oblivious of that fact. I looked her up just the other week to discover she was in relationship, with another woman.

bloodxd

Mar 2, 2018
Ha, when I was 16/17 there was this tomboy girl I knew that fancied me and I was completely oblivious of that fact. I looked her up just the other week to discover she was in relationship, with another woman.
she look at your face and change gender preference ;P

Reactions: ponyguy

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
Probably having her as a friend excited you more then have relation with her.

Not just for tomboys, it happens for girls also. When you aware a girl fany you, you may prefer be oblivious.
Silly me when i was young, i did same even girl was gorgeous. I was enjoying the fact that she fancied me.

drakemasta

May 8, 2018
hhhhhmmmmm good story so far (haven't finished the game yet)

kinda feel sorry for sophie tho weather or not rumors like that are true or not she didn't refute them so it was her pretty much saying they were true.

mrme

Nov 8, 2017
Actually we weren't friends, she was the daughter of a friend of my dad's and we'd only seen one another a few times.

MadHacker

Dec 23, 2017
I couldn't believe how opposed Kai was to recognizing the truth of a situation. The thought process presented to us dropped hints that he noticed Chris(tine) had feelings for him even as early on in the story as when he first talked to Dan, yet he refused to consciously recognize those signals at any time other than the two conversations with Dan. Additionally, he still seemed too dense to recognize just how strong those feelings were for a ridiculously long time.

Also, on a game design note, I really hated how the game offered us a fake choice in the form of telling Chris how Kai would react if she got in another sexual situation with him. It seemed like the options of more romance first, submissive reaction, or dominant reaction was provided. After going through the game, I realized that my decision (dominant) there did not actually matter. Kai was still as weak-willed as ever.
Until I realized it didn't matter, I actually thought that was a really smart move for a adult-themed VN. I wish more games like this had a way to choose your preferred style of relationship.

Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
So far I only played the first day and had the breakfast scene of the second day, but can someone answer with a spoiler tag if anything can happen with mom?

I know this is probably just wishful thinking and there's nothing on the tags to give me hope, but the disappointing lack of new incest games coming out just sucks.:(

drakemasta

May 8, 2018
So far I only played the first day and had the breakfast scene of the second day, but can someone answer with a spoiler tag if anything can happen with mom?

I know this is probably just wishful thinking and there's nothing on the tags to give me hope, but the disappointing lack of new incest games coming out just sucks.:(
no there is only two characters included in the ending...... and both are mentioned pretty strongly by the end of the first day...... chris the tomboy the games title is based off of, and one other a true *cough*bitch*cough*

Escape

May 12, 2017

4.10 star(s) 23 Votes