bossapplesauce

klx can't kill me
Staff Member
Modder
Donor
May 6, 2017
111991_main_menu_Small.jpg

Overview:
When Kai hears that his next door neighbor, Chris, will be staying with him while her parents are overseas, he thinks nothing of it. They're best friends, after all, and have been since childhood. Sleepovers are hardly anything new.

But what Kai doesn't immediately realize is that he and Chris aren't children anymore. They're both 18 year old heterosexuals, neither one of whom has ever been in a romantic relationship, and their feelings towards one another are no longer as simple as they once were. This event could very well push one of them over the edge, changing their relationship forever.​

Updated: May 12, 2017
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: No - 18+ Adult Patch Pre-Applied
Version: Completed
Language: English
Genre:
2dcg, Male Protagonist, Multiple Endings, vaginal sex, virgin, masturbation, humor, romance, school setting

Installation:
1- Extract to desired location.
2- Click on "TNLT.exe" to start playing.

Download:
PC: - -
Mac: - - -

thanks @oldsam for the Mac link

111985_2.jpg 111988_chris_sleeping_beside_kai.png 111987_chris_showering_u.png 111990_sophie_undress_on_street.png 111986_8.jpg

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
Donor
May 16, 2017

Overview:
When Kai hears that his next door neighbor, Chris, will be staying with him while her parents are overseas, he thinks nothing of it. They're best friends, after all, and have been since childhood. Sleepovers are hardly anything new.

But what Kai doesn't immediately realize is that he and Chris aren't children anymore. They're both 18 year old heterosexuals, neither one of whom has ever been in a romantic relationship, and their feelings towards one another are no longer as simple as they once were. This event could very well push one of them over the edge, changing their relationship forever.​

Updated: May 12, 2017
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: No - 18+ Adult Patch Pre-Applied
Version: Completed
Language: English
Genre:
2dcg, Male Protagonist, Multiple Endings, Lesbian, vaginal sex, virgin, masturbation, humor, romance, school setting

Installation:
1- Extract to desired location.
2- Click on "TNLT.exe" to start playing.

Download: - - -

i agree tom boys do need love thats why alot of people of fans of muscle girls from games

uradamus

Jan 4, 2018
I played this a while back. Not the biggest fan of the art style, but it wasn't too bad. Story was enjoyable enough, but not enough so to inspire me to try and get all the endings. I got one of the good endings the first time around and called it a day. There isn't a whole lot in terms of ero content, but if you enjoy a good romance story it could be worth a play through. Even if it doesn't turn out to be to your tastes, it only takes a few hours to get to an ending.

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
Donor
May 16, 2017
Wouldn't say muscle girls and tomboys are the same though.
tom boys are tsundere though right? i mean a tom boy actually means a kinda like a reverse trap as in girl that looks like a boy
You must be registered to see images

at 16:08 couldnt find a youtube clip of it
You must be registered to see medias

Zalzany

Apr 19, 2017
Seems interesting don't see tomboys too much in these games, always mtf, or giant tits. Seems only time of late we get petite or smaller build women is if they are elves of some sort lol. I guess I will give it a whirl.

Oct 28, 2017
I'll give this a try - especially since I like the name :) (Tomboys are great! Better than princess-type girls! Tomboys know when to shut up and pitch in (and they aren't afraid of getting dirty, in fact they seem to like it if it is a for a good cause!) instead of whining, not to mention that most tomboys aren't interested in having gender debates and a lot of them don't even like feminism!)

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
huh ? new ? ... i was sure i saw that game here before .. o_O..mmh i should sleep more i guess

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

4.40 star(s) 7 Votes