VN Ren'Py Completed Tomboys Need Love Too! [Zetsubou Games]

4.10 star(s) 23 Votes

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
i agree tom boys do need love thats why alot of people of fans of muscle girls from games
musclegirl does not equal tomboy. a tomboy is a girl that likes things boys do (cars, not afraid to get dirty, lego (boy lego) etc.) musclegirls are exactly that muscle girls, a tomboy isn't required to be muscular at all, in fact they can be quite petite, but they are usually somewhat active. I myself would find it ideal in a partner for them to be at least half tomboy, easy to relate to imo.

And I just read some of the later comments, but no a tomboy doesn't exactly mean a girl that looks like a boy, it is just a girl that is one or more of the following: does boy things, wears boy clothing, seems boyish, doesn't mind or even like to get dirty when playing around (the dirt dirty like on a playground or digging in the dirt to make tracks for toy cars (when they are really young)). but yeah tomboys ain't no trap :p that being said a trap probably does get confused for a tomboy.

edit: Just realised, Sara from milf city is a good example of a tom boy. isn't overly "girly" likes to play game with the boy (aka you the mc) that being said they aren't complete tomboy but they fit the ideal i set up in my first part of the comment perfectly (hence why i have them as a signature on the right)

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
musclegirl does not equal tomboy. a tomboy is a girl that likes things boys do (cars, not afraid to get dirty, lego (boy lego) etc.) musclegirls are exactly that muscle girls, a tomboy isn't required to be muscular at all, in fact they can be quite petite, but they are usually somewhat active. I myself would find it ideal in a partner for them to be at least half tomboy, easy to relate to imo.

And I just read some of the later comments, but no a tomboy doesn't exactly mean a girl that looks like a boy, it is just a girl that is one or more of the following: does boy things, wears boy clothing, seems boyish, doesn't mind or even like to get dirty when playing around (the dirt dirty like on a playground or digging in the dirt to make tracks for toy cars (when they are really young)). but yeah tomboys ain't no trap :p that being said a trap probably does get confused for a tomboy.

edit: Just realised, Sara from milf city is a good example of a tom boy. isn't overly "girly" likes to play game with the boy (aka you the mc) that being said they aren't complete tomboy but they fit the ideal i set up in my first part of the comment perfectly (hence why i have them as a signature on the right)
oh anyways you checked out my spoiler?

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
True, i had a girlfriend that was a tomboy, she had a tight body and the perkiest and tightest tits i have ever seen... But her thought processes were different, i prefer a feminine type girl but not girly also.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I just wanna do lewds with my tomboy neighbour and childhood friend, whatever her "thoughtprocess" is, plays LEGO or not and if she wanna play toycars after a good fuck she can be my guest!:happyblush

Hobo

Mar 3, 2017
As a fan of tomboyish characters, this was a rather meh experience.
Game is short and the scenes are mediocre.
But with the lack of tomboys or boyish characters in most games you have to take what you get.

D

Deleted member 308859

A VN closer to to the eroge style, story driven with some sex content. You got your cute tomboy friend on one hand and the "perfect" classmate with a secret on the other. It's not for the person that wants to "ctrl" his way to the sex scenes

Reactions: Ryohky

Vortex5000

Apr 25, 2018
My girlfriends very much a tomboy in terms of hobbies/interests but not so much in terms of physical appearance, I mean she's not nearly as curvy as many of the characters in games here but she certainly has curves and doesn't keep her hair short. I'm actually not sure what qualifies one as a tomboy, do you have to have small breasts and a small butt? Or is having traditionally "boyish" hobbies and personality traits enough?

Anyway the game is OK as far as I got, a lot of the dialogue is awkward and adolescent, which makes sense given the ages of the characters but that's a large part of why I prefer characters at least in their 20's in general. It's not worth it if you're just looking for a fap, it can be worth it if you're looking for a decent but not spectacular romance story involving teenagers, one of whom is a tomboy.

BitterFrost

Sep 28, 2017
Great art, but not a lot of it, and very text dense. I kind of lost interest in the teen angst after a while. But it's a nicely done game in other respects, pretty polished.

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
I havent played this in a long time but isnt this a female protagonist?

4.10 star(s) 23 Votes