VN Ren'Py Completed Tomboys Need Love Too! [Zetsubou Games]

4.10 star(s) 23 Votes

Seraphiel

Dec 8, 2017
Interesting concept and good-looking art! I will definitely give this a try and provide a review for others.

i played before its pretty short and story isnt good not too bad doesnt worth your time
and i DONT CARE
While I'm not reaching for my Grammar Nazi arm-sash, you've got to admit your posts (double nagatives ahoy) are nonsensical. If you present an opinion in a format others can't understand, you're going to get questions (and shit) about it.

DarthLAX

Oct 28, 2017
Ok...I am not through yet, but:

Chris is kind of abusive sometimes and the protagonist is whipped! Seriously, how can you live like that? I mean otherwise I could be that guy, but this whipped streak doesn't sit right with me :(

As much as I like tomboys, I am not one to be bossed around! Ask me to do something for you and I might accept - force me to do it and I will most likely tell you to go to hell!

Escape

May 12, 2017

Chris is kind of abusive sometimes and the protagonist is whipped! Seriously, how can you live like that? I mean otherwise I could be that guy, but this whipped streak doesn't sit right with me :(

As much as I like tomboys, I am not one to be bossed around! Ask me to do something for you and I might accept - force me to do it and I will most likely tell you to go to hell!
Seems like your run of the mill bossy childhood friend that's a common trope in this kinda setting

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017

He's pretty much an anime haram protagonist. She's the childhood friend trope. Sexually I agree with you, but it is pretty common to see in VNs and Anime characters.

Zalzany

Apr 19, 2017
musclegirl does not equal tomboy. a tomboy is a girl that likes things boys do (cars, not afraid to get dirty, lego (boy lego) etc.) musclegirls are exactly that muscle girls, a tomboy isn't required to be muscular at all, in fact they can be quite petite, but they are usually somewhat active. I myself would find it ideal in a partner for them to be at least half tomboy, easy to relate to imo.

And I just read some of the later comments, but no a tomboy doesn't exactly mean a girl that looks like a boy, it is just a girl that is one or more of the following: does boy things, wears boy clothing, seems boyish, doesn't mind or even like to get dirty when playing around (the dirt dirty like on a playground or digging in the dirt to make tracks for toy cars (when they are really young)). but yeah tomboys ain't no trap :p that being said a trap probably does get confused for a tomboy.

edit: Just realised, Sara from milf city is a good example of a tom boy. isn't overly "girly" likes to play game with the boy (aka you the mc) that being said they aren't complete tomboy but they fit the ideal i set up in my first part of the comment perfectly (hence why i have them as a signature on the right)
I said tomboy not muscle girl? What the heck you on about? Every tomboy I know has always been kind of scrawny, only big tit "tomboy's" I met in real life get quotes as they do it for attention, its like when my old roomates girlfriend tried to pretend to be a nerd because she dated one and wanted his approvel. She had me trying to tutor her in PC part names since he liked computers couldn't tell CPU from a RAM stick, and she even went and bought non prescription glasses as a prop to look more geeky for him.

Seriously all the real life tomboys I know are B cups or smaller, a couple Cs but only DD I met had a "tomboy" phase but she also went to walmart in this phase and shouted "PENIS" for fun in those days, so yeah not really a tomboy just attention whore. But like my cousins kid is hard core tomboy, and gets made fun of for it, size of her 7th grade brother at 17, almost an A and is into tomboy lifestyle like most tomboys I know because they don't have the body to feel confident showing off so they wear boy clothes, literally I know 30 year olds who because of their size shop in the boys section for like junior high boys. Also because of their self image problems they tend to go and do boy things more, never worring about looking pretty or hot, or impressing others with looks, they get into things taboo for girls.

Meanwhile "tomboy" with Ds or DDs I met in real life still pour make up on but try to make it look natural, they just exercise more, still love showing off for boys, and going for like a sexy daisy duke style mistaking country girl for tomboy. Thinking cute overalls or boy shorts make them a tomboy, while real ones I know are no make up wearing bagy shorts wearing girls who you could mistake as a boy from behind as their figures are so covered up if they cut their short or wear it up.

A good classic tomboy you can't tell from a boy minus their face and hair, don't get confused about the BS crap muscle girls is its own damn genre. And if you don't know your stero types or the US ones at least simmer down and don't jump to conclusions. Here in the US a tomboy is scrawny and or small, hides her figure often not very strong, but enjoys boyish things like skateboarding and what not, stuff that can hurt them and leave marks that "tomboys' the fake ones won't really do minus as rehearsed show because it has risk of leaving marks on their pretty bodies.

I mean next your gonna tell me "gamer girls" are same as a gamer girl, that every girl and woman games in their best clothes and make up, instead of messed up hair, their pajamas with crumbs on their face lol.

D

Deleted member 211306

Normally i dont like virtual novels, but man this was great, not as fapping material but just as a ride. (although i really hated how stupid the mc was and how cliche it was, it was so good I decided on it being the first message ive sent after using F95 for several months)

Reactions: totesSatan
D

Deleted member 211306

I hate ending 5/5 even though its the best ending I can't help but feel it would be way better if it just had one CG moment of Mc and Crish pushing the blond bitch into traffic
I feel you man, it was good but I wouldve really enjoyed maybe a bit more after it like them getting revenge.

lygarx

Feb 13, 2017
I have already played it long ago. It is a very short game. While the art is good, there isn't enough to fap on. Nice fun and short game if you only want plot.

Reactions: Ryohky

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
That was really bad. Both Chris and the hero's Mom are rude and unpleasant, and hero is a complete wimp with no redeming features.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
I said tomboy not muscle girl? What the heck you on about?
are you daft boy? my comment wasn't quoting you XD it was quoting the person who actually said it XD I am not even going to read your big comment because the reason for it isn't even relevant XD

4.10 star(s) 23 Votes