Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no bitching.

Time Loop Hunter [v0.18.50 Public] [Hydrahenker] - Original Size: 749MB

Download PC (121MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Nice gj (y)

Nabiraba

Apr 18, 2018
Cynthia will ask for two things. Get a lot of people injured and a dress. If you figure out the first one, then cas will suggest the theater for the dress to the MC

Cheers!
Im trying to follow the walktrough, but it don't work, don't show how to have "a lot of people injured and a dress". Can you help me ? :(

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
the walkthrough aren't linear
if you can't do a thing then follow another path in this case hanna's path to get the dress
then make a explosive speech

cyric3ca

Dec 27, 2017
I am having a problem unlocking the last Day 3 Afternoon memory for Rosario. Is that memory the same one as listed in the walkthrough or should I be looking elsewhere ?

Because I've done those steps and saw a Rosario scene in the afternoon: towel opened, talking about what she saw in the morning; this scene doesn't seem to depend on the choice made in the morning dialog though.

Save from game started in 14.x; just recently started playing the 18.50 version. Don't know if this is known issue from upgrading old saves.

jerry03

Jun 9, 2017
i have difficulties to have the formula from ayumi, i gave her the two information and ask her about finding formula, then next day, she say she found something, but she need more time...
i can't figured out what's needed to push her on the work

HydraHenker

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
I am having a problem unlocking the last Day 3 Afternoon memory for Rosario. Is that memory the same one as listed in the walkthrough or should I be looking elsewhere ?

Because I've done those steps and saw a Rosario scene in the afternoon: towel opened, talking about what she saw in the morning; this scene doesn't seem to depend on the choice made in the morning dialog though.

Save from game started in 14.x; just recently started playing the 18.50 version. Don't know if this is known issue from upgrading old saves.
Rosario will react a little different if she is infected with the parasite.

Cheers!

HydraHenker

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
i have difficulties to have the formula from ayumi, i gave her the two information and ask her about finding formula, then next day, she say she found something, but she need more time...
i can't figured out what's needed to push her on the work
The push is the need of the MC to try the formula. Did you tried to do the yoga course keeping your mind cool?

Cheers!

jerry03

Jun 9, 2017
The push is the need of the MC to try the formula. Did you tried to do the yoga course keeping your mind cool?

Cheers![/QUOTE]

yes, already, when i use the hint, it explain that i have to advance the ayumi path! As for ayumi's path, it said that i have to tell her to focus, but i don't know where and how!

HydraHenker

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017

Cheers!
yes, already, when i use the hint, it explain that i have to advance the ayumi path! As for ayumi's path, it said that i have to tell her to focus, but i don't know where and how![/QUOTE]

If you did the concentration in Yoga and fail then go back with Ayumi and repeat that she works on the concentration drug, on day 4 the MC will ask her to give him whatever she has so he can use it in the Yoga.

Cheers!

cyric3ca

Dec 27, 2017
Rosario will react a little different if she is infected with the parasite.

Cheers!
So considering how little the MC has progressed (so far) in the search for parasite, is this memory not meant to be unlockable yet ?

Just trying to make sure I've found all of the content available through the hint system; I still have a few more things to unlock and wondered if that specific memory was walled off by other paths I hadn't cleared yet. I think the only other stuff I'm missing is a Janice fun point (Day 2 night ?) and some variations on the aftermath of the demonstration (Day 3 night).

HydraHenker

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
So considering how little the MC has progressed (so far) in the search for parasite, is this memory not meant to be unlockable yet ?

Just trying to make sure I've found all of the content available through the hint system; I still have a few more things to unlock and wondered if that specific memory was walled off by other paths I hadn't cleared yet. I think the only other stuff I'm missing is a Janice fun point (Day 2 night ?) and some variations on the aftermath of the demonstration (Day 3 night).
All memories can be unlocked, there are no future memeories to unlock so if you see the ??? you still have something to do.

As of version 0.19 you will have the orb that will help you track the parasite if you unlock contradictive memories of the behavior of a girl. For example Dana at the shopping mall

Cheers!

3.10 star(s) 81 Votes