cyric3ca

Dec 27, 2017
All memories can be unlocked, there are no future memeories to unlock so if you see the ??? you still have something to do.

As of version 0.19 you will have the orb that will help you track the parasite if you unlock contradictive memories of the behavior of a girl. For example Dana at the shopping mall

Cheers!
Finally got it: it requires putting all 4 girls from the demonstration in the hospital to trigger the modified Rosario event in the afternoon. I guess that means the parasite is in one of those 4 and I look forward to finding out which.

I have one last memory to unlock in v18.50: Cynthia, Day 3 Afternoon. This is related to the injured witness information but I already got that a long time ago and gave it to Cooper as previously, that was the only way to get to day 3. As I recall, I used a stolen dress from the Theater to get this but I'm missing the "you can use the explosion as a distraction" memory.

Looking at the walkthrough, it really feels like this is something I should have unlocked already ... Either way, I can't seem to make Cynthia ask me for a distraction again.

Kamelkido

Sep 11, 2017
Finally got it: it requires putting all 4 girls from the demonstration in the hospital to trigger the modified Rosario event in the afternoon. I guess that means the parasite is in one of those 4 and I look forward to finding out which.

I have one last memory to unlock in v18.50: Cynthia, Day 3 Afternoon. This is related to the injured witness information but I already got that a long time ago and gave it to Cooper as previously, that was the only way to get to day 3. As I recall, I used a stolen dress from the Theater to get this but I'm missing the "you can use the explosion as a distraction" memory.

Looking at the walkthrough, it really feels like this is something I should have unlocked already ... Either way, I can't seem to make Cynthia ask me for a distraction again.
In 18.50 the only memories of Cynthia on Day 3 Afternoon are unlocked after telling her Roger is the one intern happy. This can be achieved at the end of the section 'Hospital - Day 3'. Maybe you can try to replay this section.
This is not really related to the injured witness, which is the first quest of Cynthia (day 2 - day 3). The happy intern is the second one (day3 - day 4).

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
no but it's a reality
there aren't a achievement in game or galleri
so to see anything you have to play

cyric3ca

Dec 27, 2017
In 18.50 the only memories of Cynthia on Day 3 Afternoon are unlocked after telling her Roger is the one intern happy. This can be achieved at the end of the section 'Hospital - Day 3'. Maybe you can try to replay this section.
This is not really related to the injured witness, which is the first quest of Cynthia (day 2 - day 3). The happy intern is the second one (day3 - day 4).
I'm fairly sure the memory I'm currently missing is from that 1st quest, which I already completed and can no longer repeat; or at least, I don't know how to repeat it. Note that this is a game started in an older version (maybe 14.x); if this was previously bugged but since fixed, I am not sure if the update procedure is supposed to restore that missing memory.

Kamelkido

Sep 11, 2017
I'm fairly sure the memory I'm currently missing is from that 1st quest, which I already completed and can no longer repeat; or at least, I don't know how to repeat it. Note that this is a game started in an older version (maybe 14.x); if this was previously bugged but since fixed, I am not sure if the update procedure is supposed to restore that missing memory.
Which memory do you have for Cynthia Day 3 afternoon? Nothing?
In 18.50 I think there should be only this:
  • Cynthia wants Roger out of the hospital.
    • There is a clinic on Day 4 that you need to make sure Roger screws up.

cyric3ca

Dec 27, 2017
Which memory do you have for Cynthia Day 3 afternoon? Nothing?
In 18.50 I think there should be only this:
  • Cynthia wants Roger out of the hospital.
    • There is a clinic on Day 4 that you need to make sure Roger screws up.
Just to clarify, I was originally missing the Day 3 memory; I now cleared that. What I'm missing now is on Day 2:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

From the walkthrough, this is "You can use the explosion as a distraction" but as I already got the list earlier, I don't know how to make Cynthia ask me for a distraction again.

cyric3ca

Dec 27, 2017
it's under the cooper path
Unfortunately, the key part on my distraction problem is "again"; I already received the information in a previous run-through and gave it to Cooper so now, helping Cynthia in Morning doesn't give me anything other than a "see you tomorrow" in the afternoon.

HydraHenker

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Unfortunately, the key part on my distraction problem is "again"; I already received the information in a previous run-through and gave it to Cooper so now, helping Cynthia in Morning doesn't give me anything other than a "see you tomorrow" in the afternoon.
There was a bug with that part some versions ago that you cold be locked out of it. It was fixed but obviously not entirely if you are updating version after version. But is not hard to fix, I'll fix it on the next version and when you update it will show the memory.

Cheers!

Reactions: johnconnor

cyric3ca

Dec 27, 2017
There was a bug with that part some versions ago that you cold be locked out of it. It was fixed but obviously not entirely if you are updating version after version. But is not hard to fix, I'll fix it on the next version and when you update it will show the memory.

Cheers!
Thanks for confirming this is an old bug. I can upload save files if it helps you fix the issue (both current version and pre-18.50 update).

deckmate

Mar 11, 2018
Three questions: 1. Is there more than one way to get past Claire? 2. Is it possible to beat jessie at the minigame, other than tie game? 3. Is there a party to be uncovered before the after party? Thanks....

Fraii

Jul 23, 2018
Three questions: 1. Is there more than one way to get past Claire? 2. Is it possible to beat jessie at the minigame, other than tie game? 3. Is there a party to be uncovered before the after party? Thanks....
1. Yes, you need to get your persuasion levelled up (connects with Q2)
2. Yes, need to advance the drug story with ayumi (winning will raise your persuasion level)
3. The current party on day 4 is the only one in the game currently but it will be expanded upon in the future

Hope that helps.

Reactions: HydraHenker

Cmann

Donor
Feb 7, 2019
1. Yes
2. Yes
3. No, at least not currently.

Reactions: Fraii

deckmate

Mar 11, 2018
I have just about completed the game. I have only one path to get to the 2nd day. I have attempted countless times to get through the angry yoga teacher to get the 3rd control. I am at a loss. I have everything complete, but some day slots on day 2. Help??? I do have the formula with drug.

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
sounds like you missing cooper path
you need to get matt arrested
and then on day 3 morning offer other girl
but have you offered and asked the other girls and lisa about sex with parole officer

deckmate

Mar 11, 2018
I did the cooper path and asked lisa, Georgia, mia and janice

I gave the formula to ayumi at least 3 times

3.10 star(s) 81 Votes