rick87

Jul 16, 2017
played the v0.18.50, really well structured, fun to play. no observations this time on CAS' hints, they were all on point, the only part a bit less easy to figure out was how to get Dana arrested, but even that didn't take more than a few tries.
the only improvement i'd suggest is to add a reset to day 2 from day 4, since after the Ayumi scene, to progress with the self-control part, a jump back to day 2 is needed, but the menu only offers as options going back to day 4 morning and day 3 morning.

Reactions: HydraHenker

weaselman

Apr 6, 2018
played the v0.18.50, really well structured, fun to play. no observations this time on CAS' hints, they were all on point, the only part a bit less easy to figure out was how to get Dana arrested, but even that didn't take more than a few tries.
the only improvement i'd suggest is to add a reset to day 2 from day 4, since after the Ayumi scene, to progress with the self-control part, a jump back to day 2 is needed, but the menu only offers as options going back to day 4 morning and day 3 morning.
if you jump back to day 3 then you can jump back to day 2

HydraHenker

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
whenever a new update comes out and i look into the changelog i am confused what really changed ^^

well you should look at the last digits . The 00 indicates the first release of the 0.18 version and will include all the mayor changes.

For example:

Change-Log 0.18.00:
  • Continue the drug story with Ayumi.
  • Remove the XP system. (no more grinding XP)
  • New Skill point for Self Control
  • New Skill point for Persuasion.
  • New way to get past Claire.
  • +1 Fun Points
  • Open path for Alice on day 3
  • Open variations of failed demonstration on day 3.
  • Open variations of arrests of failed demonstration on day 2 and day 3.
  • Open variations of sabotage fallout at hospital on day 3.
  • New memories for Day 2, Day 3, Benson, Ayumi, Alice, Jody.
  • New Achievements (still under construction and unrewarded)

subsequent version (0.18.10, 0.18.20, 0.18.30, etc) are bug fixes, grammar fixes and sneak peek of next version.

Cheers!

Reactions: Draghas

bankbankbank

Nov 7, 2017
Ayumi (Day 3, Morning): Ayumi tells you what chemicals to add to make a variation of 'GrogXD' that will increase your concentration. (Day 4 Day)

This does not get triggered for me even after following all steps in the walkthrough. Am I missing out on something?

Nobby

Nov 15, 2017
I hate to be that guy, but I've got a quick question. I've only got one event left and it's the last on the last for Day 3, Morning, Memories. The hint I get is that I should help Alice get Matt out of prison and I've tried every combination of things I can think of but no interactions with Benson or Alice exist for me on day 3 (other than talking to Benson about the previous night's arrests, but that hasn't seemed helpful).

Reactions: HunterSeeker

weaselman

Apr 6, 2018
I hate to be that guy, but I've got a quick question. I've only got one event left and it's the last on the last for Day 3, Morning, Memories. The hint I get is that I should help Alice get Matt out of prison and I've tried every combination of things I can think of but no interactions with Benson or Alice exist for me on day 3 (other than talking to Benson about the previous night's arrests, but that hasn't seemed helpful).
you got to help alice with cleaning up the garage box on day 2 morning so the cops have no evidence and so have to release him

sho1223

May 28, 2017
Ayumi (Day 3, Morning): Ayumi tells you what chemicals to add to make a variation of 'GrogXD' that will increase your concentration. (Day 4 Day)

This does not get triggered for me even after following all steps in the walkthrough. Am I missing out on something?
I think it might be that it has a lust component where you can't think clearly? I too had both components and she told me about the formula needing more work. I literally went through the walkthrough to see if it was some specific set of steps and it worked for some unknown reason. In that case I feel like I'd been through the exact same path (though I can't say that with 100% certainty) except I didn't masturbate before and when it worked I did. I'd try that and afterward try to make sure that is on a run where you made the speech better but not explosive.

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no bitching.

Time Loop Hunter [v0.18.50 Public] [Hydrahenker] - Original Size: 749MB

Download PC (121MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

enkephalin07

Dec 13, 2017
I question the design choice to make the player's constant companion a boner-killer. I hope this changes soon, because it stopped being funny before the tutorial was over. It stopped being funny before she flashed her breasts, so her final response had no sting.

HunterSeeker

Engaged Member
May 13, 2017
The game is ambitious, but there's a ton going on and you have to do some super specific things to progress and it's really hard to keep track of what you've done and what you need to actually do...

kalpak

Oct 25, 2018
The Pre-Classical Era. !! option doesnt show with the book girl ? after saving her with some fun ? anything mising abt her

3.10 star(s) 81 Votes