HydraHenker

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Schedule for March:

Dates are in dd/MM/yyyy format.

02/03/2019 - Preview images of upcoming release.
03/03/2019 - Release of Public version to Time Loop Trainees.
06/03/2019 - Release of Last version to Time loop Hunters and above.

06/03/2019 - Hinted walkthrough for Time loop Hunters and above. .
06/03/2019 - Step by step walkthrough for Time loop Veterans and above.
06/03/2019 - All cg in .png format until last version and 100% complete save game of the previews version for Time Loop Masters
10/03/2019 - Release of Public version to all.
13/03/2019 - Release of Last version to Time Loop Rookies.

Cheers!

Reactions: bacchusplateau

perin3

Jan 13, 2018
has the janitor shown you how to spy on the showers? it's necessary to blackmail the coach into getting in the yoga lesson for the self-control upgrade
I have had the janitor show me the showers, but I am stuck on how to blackmail the coach. I have taken the pictures and caught her sniffing underwear, but I can't seem to interact with her after that on day one.

weaselman

Apr 6, 2018
I have had the janitor show me the showers, but I am stuck on how to blackmail the coach. I have taken the pictures and caught her sniffing underwear, but I can't seem to interact with her after that on day one.
you need to get in on day 2, either during the day or afternoon

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
Okay, I have a question. This is my second time playing through this game, and I'm at the stage where I'm spying on the interns when something odd...? happened. In the top right corner, a tag appeared that looked like I might have unlocked an achievement. In the title of the tag, it said 'Baby Popper' or 'Baby Jumper'. Now before people start freaking out and asking, "You can fornicate with babies?" and "Where are the babies!" I think I got the achievement because after I get what I want done, I reset immediately to try a different approach. I reset often and not after a lot of content.

Has anyone else seen this or something similar? Where do I go to view the achievements if that's what this is?

weaselman

Apr 6, 2018
Okay, I have a question. This is my second time playing through this game, and I'm at the stage where I'm spying on the interns when something odd...? happened. In the top right corner, a tag appeared that looked like I might have unlocked an achievement. In the title of the tag, it said 'Baby Popper' or 'Baby Jumper'. Now before people start freaking out and asking, "You can fornicate with babies?" and "Where are the babies!" I think I got the achievement because after I get what I want done, I reset immediately to try a different approach. I reset often and not after a lot of content.

Has anyone else seen this or something similar? Where do I go to view the achievements if that's what this is?
that's the achievement for resetting 50 times

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017

HydraHenker
could you please add some more time to those popups cas says
like (i will remember this)
they dissapear a little to fast to see what she say
i did and there are several of them that's why i asked hydra to add more time to them
so you actually can reach to read them

this are the achievements you get ingame
you can see and read them in achievement.rpyc/rpy

1 Clueless =
2 Schizophrenia =
3 Groundhog_Day
4 Resets50
5 Resets100
6 Resets250
7 Resets500
8 Resets1000
9 Lineup
10 Che_Guevara
11 A_Team
12 Elementary
13 Cum_Into_The_Light
14 Dress_Up
15 IHaveaDream

i am near to get 7 Resets500 have 473 now

Reactions: bacchusplateau

HydraHenker

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
######### NEW PATRON VERSION 0.19.00 #########

We pick up the story of the hospital with Layla, Cynthia and the interns.
There is a new feature on the game: The Orb. If you don’t remember is the sphere you pick up in the beginning of the game.
If you start a new game it will unlock in a progressive way. If you load a late save game all the progress will come together.
What's for? It's the artifact you use to capture and kill the parasite. Also it can sense the presence of the parasite when you expose it to behavior patterns and your brain tolerance is high enough. Check the tutorial if it's not clear.

Change-Log 0.19.00:
  • Continue Layla's story.
  • Continue Cynthia's story.
  • Continue Rosario's story.
  • Continue Crystal's story.
  • Continue Sophie's story.
  • New feature: The Orb.
  • +1 Fun Point.
  • New memories for Day 3, Day 4, Layla, Cynthia, Rosario, Crystal.
  • New Achievement
  • Minor fixes.

Cheers!

HydraHenker

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
When is 0.18 getting public?
Schedule for March:

Dates are in dd/MM/yyyy format.

02/03/2019 - Preview images of upcoming release.
03/03/2019 - Release of Public version to Time Loop Trainees.
06/03/2019 - Release of Last version to Time loop Hunters and above.

06/03/2019 - Hinted walkthrough for Time loop Hunters and above. .
06/03/2019 - Step by step walkthrough for Time loop Veterans and above.
06/03/2019 - All cg in .png format until last version and 100% complete save game of the previews version for Time Loop Masters
10/03/2019 - Release of Public version to all.
13/03/2019 - Release of Last version to Time Loop Rookies.
This

Cheers!

Reactions: kakashi_551

Yuura

Feb 23, 2019
Quoting my own comment from another site:

I know the dev is trying to make a nice work with that time travel thing(grindy with a “reason”) but the game really should have more sex scenes, or at least much more“FUN” scenes. It’s an adult game after all and even if the idea is cool as it is, it’s not rewarding enough right now for the amount of grind.

Reactions: Ricochet-avn

p22

Jun 21, 2017
There should be a FUN checklist, where it will show all done FUN points and what is still missing.

p22

Jun 21, 2017
But how to be complete sure that I have not missed one?

This is especially true for replays, where you forget the scenes that give fun points over time.

HydraHenker

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
################# New Public Version 0.18.50 #####################

My ramblings at the moment of release:
We continue were we left it on the last version with the new drug and Ayumi.
This will open a posibility to pass the yoga class again and will get you a fair chance against Jessie in the persuasion class.
With the new skill levels at hand get past Claire without the hassle of the police and a new world of options will open.
I remove the XP of the skills, it became useless and a grind.
More achievements (still under construction and unrewarded, so don't get obssesed with them)

All saves games from version 0.06.xx or higher are compatible, but I have to add a Reset at the end of the load to avoid possible inconsistencies.

And this is the full Change-Log:
Change-Log 0.18.50:
  • Sneak peek to next version (Ask CAS).
  • Several minor fixes.
Change-Log 0.18.40:
  • Fixed a bug with the police station on day 2.
Change-Log 0.18.30:
  • Fixed a bug with Fun point number 21.
Change-Log 0.18.20:
  • Grammar and punctuation fixes. (Thanks to laven00).
  • Fixed a continuity bug with Alice and Cooper.
  • Fixed some hints.
Change-Log 0.18.10:
  • Fixed a bug with saving stats of the girls after day 3.
  • Fixed a bug with the parasite at the demonstration.
  • Fixed some missing images in Inventory.
Change-Log 0.18.00:
  • Continue the drug story with Ayumi.
  • Remove the XP system. (no more grinding XP)
  • New Skill point for Self Control
  • New Skill point for Persuasion.
  • New way to get past Claire.
  • +1 Fun Points
  • Open path for Alice on day 3
  • Open variations of failed demonstration on day 3.
  • Open variations of arrests of failed demonstration on day 2 and day 3.
  • Open variations of sabotage fallout at hospital on day 3.
  • New memories for Day 2, Day 3, Benson, Ayumi, Alice, Jody.
  • New Achievements (still under construction and unrewarded)
Cheers!

3.10 star(s) 81 Votes