VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Web We Weave [v0.9] [Balladiasm]

2.50 star(s) 10 Votes

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
First playthrough, and I like the game. I would like to see a bit more actual corruption though, was a little surprised at how moral he's trying to be on the corrupted path. He wants to save everyone...that seems to me like more of the good path. Going the path of the dark lord, should be a bit more on the darker side of writing/story as well.

Tyrranus

May 4, 2017
is it me or did this update feel half assed in the extreme? The english was worse than ever and it was like we were in a mad rush to push every scene in 2-3 frames

Reactions: jojoJibun

bluerubber

Apr 29, 2019
Well excuse me for not being perfect and trying the game. When I see mostly negative comments I try and avoid a game like that. Not always, but when a good percentage of comments and reviews say a game isn't good I don't play. I have tried games even with the negative comments and sometimes the game has been good. There have been times when I should have listened to what other people were saying when the game was really crappy.
The game itself isn't really anything to get excited about in general for a multitude of reasons. I don't blame you for moving on without trying because it really isn't worth much time playing. But I do admittedly, find it mildly entertaining (or something along those lines), the number of people on this site and other sites that have to say how much they loath and must avoid a specific fetish. The most ironic thing about it all, is that this sites definition of NTR is so loosely defined and widely misunderstood, that it's actually impossible to understand which reason people hate it. Maybe if the site had better moderated the meaning and stuck to the true definition it wouldn't be so bad. Or maybe if it didn't incite so much hate and derrogatory treatment to NTR fans in general. At this point it's anyones guess I suppose. But if that's all it takes to tilt you away from this site, it does make me wonder why someone would be so easily affected by a mostly tame comment. Either way, if you decide to stick around more than a week, I'm sure you will settle in and find that the site has a lot to offer. So, welcome to the site

Xyzzy

Jan 24, 2018
Is there any new content in 0.8? For me, it ended in exactly the same place as 0.7. What gives?

Reactions: pmplpm

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
Has the game gotten any better i played it a long time ago but left after i figured out the mom was already heavily corrupted by the bitch

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
Has the game gotten any better i played it a long time ago but left after i figured out the mom was already heavily corrupted by the bitch
No, if anything it gave a sense that the point of no return has long passed. Honestly, the story is trying to make the MC as the chosen one (the most powerful), and even though two paths (corruption/savior), the paths are the same...you're a good guy.
In all reality, a protagonist like "the dark lord" would never be defeated. The way the story is written, there is no literal way the MC stands a snowballs chance in hell, but he'll win because, reasons.

Reactions: bluerubber

Potoum

Apr 28, 2018
Putzi , I already did a report on OP(wish i didn't, and made this post before) to change the link to you new incest patch for 0.8...
But I think what you should have done is edit your original post that's in the OP(link) to contain the new 0.8 patch and not 0.7.5

Reactions: Putzi

Putzi

Donor
Nov 23, 2017
Putzi , I already did a report on OP(wish i didn't, and made this post before) to change the link to you new incest patch for 0.8...
But I think what you should have done is edit your original post that's in the OP(link) to contain the new 0.8 patch and not 0.7.5
ok i see next time i change the originbal post is better for all ;)

Frank Rosario

Engaged Member
Jan 1, 2018
Here is the Italian translation of "The web we weave" version "0.8".
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan".

The link is:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ecco la traduzione italiana di "The web we weave" versione "0.8".
Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" e "fatta da un fan".

Il link è:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
E se questa traduzione vi piace, non dimenticate di mettere un Like, sempre ben accetto!

Reactions: Kagrra and paolo422
2.50 star(s) 10 Votes