VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - The Web We Weave [v0.9] [Balladiasm]

1. 1.00 star(s)

Spinxas

Sorry, but no. Expected high quality renders and a good story, but got nothing like that. All of the renders are compressed so heavily that it feels I am playing PS2 game. Story and plot does not save the game as there is very bad story telling and poor use of English, hence would recommend to stay away from this game.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

slaveatif

This is excellent game. I am waiting for next episodes. Story line is very good. Girls in this visual game are very beautiful. I really love this Game

I am rating it with maximum stars. KEEP IT UP AND PLEASE COME WITH NEW EPISODES. I am waiting.. Love you .
  3. 3.00 star(s)

John64

I would definitely give this 5 if not for the INSANE image compression. All images look like 640x480 resized to Full HD (then converted into .webp and changed their extension into .png - why the developer did the last part is a special interest of mine). I have absolutely no idea why the developer made such a choice. The images that you see here - are NOT from the game! Well, there are those images but in much worse quality! I was surprised why the game size was only 170 mb in .zip. Now I do, but I don't get - WHY? If the developer wanted a special version for smartphones - should have made a special version for smartphones.

I actually liked the story. It is interesting and not badly written. Though be warned: has a big NTR focus. As soon as the developer changes image quality (and that's not "rendering" - that's 100%, that's COMPRESSION) - I will give it 5. And if the developer does that - I think current 12 patreons with $39 per month overall support after 1.5 years of development will rise substantially as well.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

nuclear

Renders: 3/5
    Plot: 3.5/5
    Scenes: 2/5
    Scenarios: 5/5

A decent start, there's about an hours worth of playtime so far. Renders are adequate, not amazing but not terrible either. Plot isn't bad, sex scenes are just about non-existent.

Where the game shines is the scenarios find themselves in (or where they will find themselves in). Will definitely keep an eye out on this game.
  5. 3.00 star(s)

Alexis3K

nice models with
    boobs, though large, but not bridged. the plot is also not bad and it has potential. The disadvantage is the lack of influence of the player’s choice on the leitvia move. look at the development
  6. 1.00 star(s)

Calyps0

A tangled web I won't...Promise but falls woefully short of delivering good animation or a decent story. Why do DEVS have to include stupid x files stuff in their plots now?! Just make a hot mom story. For crying out loud! Anyway. Looks promising but far from delivering on that promise...at least thus far.
  7. 1.00 star(s)

bamachris55

This has to be one of the worst games I've ever come across. The renders are okay but there is absolutely no plot to the game at all. The broken English is terrible and while the concept of a story is fine the way the developer has it set up at this moment makes absolutely no sense.

I highly recommend you pass this one up.
  8. 1.00 star(s)

BigMike240

Okay I'm going to be real here, Yes this game has great art/renders, yes its in its early stages, but all we have is an incomplete, sexless demo. Based on those merits we have absolutely nothing! Totally devoid of worth! There's no fucking meat to the bones. So I've played both v0.1 and the current 0.2 version. Version 1 was the shortest demo game I ever played like 3 mins all text and I actually read every word, no skipping its the absolute bare bones. I get it its an intro to set the pieces and charters up, but guess what theres no sex, handjob's no clear nudity just a peak at some cleavage, that was everything in version 0.1 I immediately deleted the demo had worth saving and remembering. As I was scrolling through I saw that this has an update, Its exactly the same this time we are introduced to the mc workplace as more potential love interest are introduced. This time there was a hand job, but was very brief led nowhere. Again this update maybe 5 min of text no skipping, that is it sadly.

There is no story because, the game itself is 5 min, its over before it begins. Two updates now still no sex, hardly anything erotic, its over as soon as the game begins. The renders are nice but ultimately useless, Imagine ordering a whole pizza, thats supposed to represent everything story art sex, everything, all where left with is one tiny bit size crust.

I am sorry I really want to believe this game could be big one day, the renders do have potential. In order for this game to ever succeed we Need Good Quality Sex Scenes the full works from Start to Finish, We need a minimal of three girls, actually having penetrating sex should include at the very least a combination of hanjob/blowjob/titjob/sex/cumshot, then repeat that with another girl, and so on, Second these updates need more than 5 minutes of text make it at least 20 to 60 min with sex scenes otherwise its all fluff and pointless.

I've already deleted this game a second time. New author or not you need to deliver, your not even providing the bare minimal. The English is also rough, could better polished.

I wish you the best, but I'm not sticking around unless we get something more solid.
  9. 3.00 star(s)

Renaulto

1st off, it's the Dev's 1st time at making a VN if I read that right. They had the courage to take that step and actually put something out that we could try to enjoy. So remember that it's the 1st one they've done, and posted in order to help learn with our feedback.

2nd off, the concept of a town being split between light and darkness though not unique, isn't one I've seen a lot in VN's. Usually it's a person or a company or a family. If the whole setting is to be an entire town, if done right, it could have a Stephen King feel to it.

3rd, the male isn't the nicest render I've seen, but admittedly I've seen a lot worse too. For a 1st creation, I can look past this for now and look forward to seeing what the Dev comes up with in future updates.

4th, I really would suggest the Dev get a fluent English speaker to possibly proof read for them. That or use a good translator software. Again, as this is the 1st VN for them, I can look past this for now.

I would have given a 3.5 stars review for the possible potential the VN holds. I will come back after a few updates, and re-review.
  10. 3.00 star(s)

Garg22

Models are nice and the plot has potential. The writing for dialogue isn't the best, but about average if the dev doesn't have English as a first language. Still, this is a 0.1 so not much in content.

EDIT 0.6
    As the site doesn't allow more than one review I'm just adding on to what I have written. As of this update we can FINALLY get a choice with consequence. I'm marking this game as a learning experience for the dev. They have a lot of good ideas, they just need practice on how to put them into a game. Overall my rating will remain a 3.