VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Web We Weave [v0.9] [Balladiasm]

2.50 star(s) 10 Votes

Brady2626

Engaged Member
Mar 2, 2018
so can you eventually break this bitches hypnosis or are you permanently stuck under this bitches thumb and not able to break out by yourself till the end of the game. yeaaahhhh after the fem dom scene if this is the type of game this is it isnt for me

Last edited:
Reactions: ProtDan

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
so can you eventually break this bitches hypnosis or are you permanently stuck under this bitches thumb and not able to break out by yourself till the end of the game. yeaaahhhh after the fem dom scene if this is the type of game this is it isnt for me
There are three routes, in two of them you break free of her control, one to fight her and one to join her as a willing partner and learn hypnosis yourself. This is bugged at the moment though so I'd recommend waiting until next update before playing it.

Reactions: Kaparzo

JoleenStar

Sep 29, 2017
I remember this game being like an hour of being teased. Has that changed? Should I give it another year?

marcsan

Dec 18, 2017
found a bug i think. i chose to avoid the ntr part but after helping becka with the webcam part it goes back to living room with becka in it and it starts the ntr part

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
I'm confused...the search results are splitted, some say NTR is avoidable and some say its not...maybe it changed at some point, but in which direction? So sorry about asking again, but i need an answer for the current built. Is NTR avoidable or should i skip this game?

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
This update is a joke - it did not even contain 2 Minutes and I did not skip. :((n)

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I'm confused...the search results are splitted, some say NTR is avoidable and some say its not...maybe it changed at some point, but in which direction? So sorry about asking again, but i need an answer for the current built. Is NTR avoidable or should i skip this game?
NTR is avoidable. It wasn't at first but it is now.

Reactions: Norbertossauro

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Reaction to 0.7.5:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Also, with this update being mainly sub I decided to give it a go and just skip through any hard femdom scenes, there's a couple of pretty hot scenes there if you're willing to do that. However at the end of it it said end of 0.6, is there actually anything new there? Last thing I saw was showing Emily around the office and her meeting Mrs. Sommers.

rivrrunner

Nov 12, 2019
Perhaps I am new to these sort of games, or perhaps this hits my perversions at the right wavelength. The art is a C at best. The story is predictable, but corruption with a hint of religion.. I'll raise my hand and say I kinda like it.

2.50 star(s) 10 Votes