VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Web We Weave [v0.9] [Balladiasm]

2.50 star(s) 10 Votes

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Version 1-5 is beter then this one had more size and beter scenes
From v7 i liked bj from start after that it ended so quick :cautious:

Hope on future this game gets a version with full size 2 or 3 gb to enjoy Milf :love:(y) (his Mom)

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
MC is already a working guy. So add some kind of salary for him & Some new places like shopping mall, gym etc for spending it. More importantly, add map in game which allows MC to travel

Reactions: Draco0

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
This is reminding me of Seducing the Devil and that's not a good thing. So far the MC seems to have little in the way of free will.

Yup, first a random scene with another dude and now getting kicked in the crotch. Fuck this shit.

hmm...I don't expect that the femdom backlash really strong,anyway,for the castration it's only a figure of speech, as it's not happening, and from onward, as we have divide the route now, you will not seeing any real femdom anymore aside used as figure of speech when you aren't in submissive route. Also for one who asked for dominant route, both corruption route and good guy route will be where the MC have dominant personalities. Sorry for many previous forced content as it's build up of story (MC still on Mind control influence)
Yeah that unavoidable femdom bullshit was an immediate delete for me. I have no interest in playing a game that forces that shit on you without a single choice in the matter. You'd get along with the devs for Big City's Pleasure cause they pulled this same crap albeit with drugs.

Last edited:

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
I don't understand what's wrong but I've got the strangest problem. I was going through the Corrupt/Dom route and got to the scene where you help Becka with her cam show. The problem occurs as soon as it's over, the next scene that it cuts to is the other version of the one that just ended where Becka does the cam show with Aaron. This happens even though under variables I have "beckaavoidntr1 = true" when both scenes are over I also have a new variable "goodntr1 = True"

If I change that beckaavoidntr variable to False back before the scene starts I only see the one with Aaron but the MC's inner monologue at the end is different. I also don't get that "goodntr1 = True" variable in this case.

Any idea what the problem is?

Last edited:
2.50 star(s) 10 Votes