VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Web We Weave [v0.9] [Balladiasm]

2.50 star(s) 10 Votes

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
With around 5 mins of content with each update, this might become a proper game in 5 years or so.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
no possibility of changing your name at the start of the game,story looks interesting at first but as you continue playing you realise its all over the place,unavoidable ntr,no real choices,no real sex scenes, you constantly get kicked in the balls..fuck this shit i'm out
damn thanks for that. saved me a download. looking at the comments kinda feel like dev might need to remake this game. read a comment of his a while back saying he's gonna go for avoidable NTR but if you dont got that at the beggining then its pointless. havent played it in a long while but a weak MC isnt for me. having a mom who kicks you in the balls really aint for me.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
damn thanks for that. saved me a download. looking at the comments kinda feel like dev might need to remake this game. read a comment of his a while back saying he's gonna go for avoidable NTR but if you dont got that at the beggining then its pointless. havent played it in a long while but a weak MC isnt for me. having a mom who kicks you in the balls really aint for me.
There's a path where you join the villain as a fellow corrupter (only one scene after the path split so far but maybe check it out a bit later?), pick that and mom kicking him in the balls should be a one time thing.

Jan 15, 2019
Balladiasm]

the game had problem nobody can deny it. but the idea is very good. with
little bit much effort you can make really good games.

can I give you some advice I think you would need to improve your patreon to ensure. You have nothing inside the page. you need to introduce people with an idea of an attractive product to ensure that they are interested and donate you.

and you need to remove kick scene It's too early for that

Last edited:

Balladiasm

Aug 16, 2017
Pardon for early femdom, i know that it's not everyone taste, but call my stupid or without research, femdom is one to show how the mom is corrupted as the build up in story,sure maybe there is other way that i'm not thought about it, feel free to tell me how should the corruption be shown. As for weak MC, the MC in this story is actually blank MC which as the story start,got under the influence of the villain so he get docile personalities, and then as the stories progress and branched, as in 2 out of 3 branch, the MC have break from the villain influence, the MC personalities will grow as strong good guy/ strong bad guy, and in other branch, the MC will stay wimpy

Balladiasm]

the game had problem nobody can deny it. but the idea is very good. with
little bit much effort you can make really good games.

can I give you some advice I think you would need to improve your patreon to ensure. You have nothing inside the page. you need to introduce people with an idea of an attractive product to ensure that they are interested and donate you.

and you need to remove kick scene It's too early for that
thank for the advice, i appreciate that, yeah,, i'm bad at marketing lol, but before next year, i will ensure to improve my patreon page. And for removal of content, probably yeah,will replace the harsh femdom to be later in the story in Daz Remake that still in my WIP,hopefully, i can release the Early Daz Remake in December.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
Pardon for early femdom, i know that it's not everyone taste, but call my stupid or without research, femdom is one to show how the mom is corrupted as the build up in story,sure maybe there is other way that i'm not thought about it, feel free to tell me how should the corruption be shown. As for weak MC, the MC in this story is actually blank MC which as the story start,got under the influence of the villain so he get docile personalities, and then as the stories progress and branched, as in 2 out of 3 branch, the MC have break from the villain influence, the MC personalities will grow as strong good guy/ strong bad guy, and in other branch, the MC will stay wimpy
a part of me thinks it's too late for changes. and im kind of picky when it comes to corruption games, so dont take my opinion to seriously.

if mom's corruption was slightly less corrupted or MC's family in general i prolly would like this game more. why? the reason is so you can see some of the good still left in MC's family and player have more chance to get in touch with characters. if Mom is corrupt from the beggining all im gonna see is the bad and then i'm just thinking. "wow i don't know why i wanna save mom."
also it gives MC more awareness. he'll notice that his family is changing especially mother making it easier for him to develop a personality. (good guy, bad guy, wimpy). it will also fix the kick in the balls scene cuz since she's not heavily corrupted yet she would slap him or punch him first before she resorts to kicking in the balls.

Again this is just my opinion. i haven't played in a long time so i dont know alot of what's goin on. and of course it's your game so you should make it as you want. if you're open to suggestions great if not also great. good luck to you.\

also have you thought about making MC's name optional? last comment i read said you cant change it but i dont know about the current version. billy is just not the best name :LOL:

Jan 15, 2019

maybe you can make the mc watch how he mother telling the girlfriend how pather the mc is. and you can give the
options of enter what result in the previous of just in ignore. that way you demonstration how wimpy the mc is and no have
to render more image

Balladiasm

Aug 16, 2017
a part of me thinks it's too late for changes. and im kind of picky when it comes to corruption games, so dont take my opinion to seriously.

if mom's corruption was slightly less corrupted or MC's family in general i prolly would like this game more. why? the reason is so you can see some of the good still left in MC's family and player have more chance to get in touch with characters. if Mom is corrupt from the beggining all im gonna see is the bad and then i'm just thinking. "wow i don't know why i wanna save mom."
also it gives MC more awareness. he'll notice that his family is changing especially mother making it easier for him to develop a personality. (good guy, bad guy, wimpy). it will also fix the kick in the balls scene cuz since she's not heavily corrupted yet she would slap him or punch him first before she resorts to kicking in the balls.

Again this is just my opinion. i haven't played in a long time so i dont know alot of what's goin on. and of course it's your game so you should make it as you want. if you're open to suggestions great if not also great. good luck to you.\

also have you thought about making MC's name optional? last comment i read said you cant change it but i dont know about the current version. billy is just not the best name :LOL:

well...there Daz remake on WIP that have room of storyline tweaking...by the way, good suggestion, so yeah, many of us agree and i convince that i really need to tone down the early femdom and probably playing around the corruption of mother, and i will sure do it in Daz remake, worry not, i'm cool with suggestion, as this is my first attempt of making games, and what I learn is feeding my own ego is a bad thing to do,and i need to heard people... about MC name as optional,actually making it's not optional in this first attempt is to help me visualize the character easier in my planning stage, so, probably in the Daz Remake i will change it to optional name.

maybe you can make the mc watch how he mother telling the girlfriend how pather the mc is. and you can give the
options of enter what result in the previous of just in ignore. that way you demonstration how wimpy the mc is and no have
to render more image
Good suggestion, I just thinking to tone down the femdom to be more on tease and humiliation rather than straight up CBT, and seem like it will have better reception from player

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Good suggestion, I just thinking to tone down the femdom to be more on tease and humiliation rather than straight up CBT, and seem like it will have better reception from player
It would be cool to have a route that's soft femdom, without masochism or humiliation, just the MC hypnotised and mind-blanked and obedient. Maybe have her call him a good boy from time to time. Domination being treated as synonymous with sadism and degradation is a pet peeve of mine.

Jan 15, 2019
[/QUOTE]

you can use the introduction to establish how wimpy and pathetic the mc is real easy just tell the how weak and lame the mc is in the introduction. also you can use the therapist for establish mc insecurity and how his want to be appreciated. because the women in he living don't see his as men

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
[/QUOTE]

you can use the introduction to establish how wimpy and pathetic the mc is real easy just tell the how weak and lame the mc is in the introduction. also you can use the therapist for establish mc insecurity and how his want to be appreciated. because the women in he living don't see his as men
[/QUOTE]

i would agree with this if it was a full blown NTR game. but this game seems to want to give you the option to save family go corrupt or be wimpy. if the character was already wimpy from the start then routes where he rises to power seem unbalanced.

however if YO/u want a full blown NTR game i can understand where ur coming from.

Jan 15, 2019
i would agree with this if it was a full blown NTR game. but this game seems to want to give you the option to save family go corrupt or be wimpy. if the character was already wimpy from the start then routes where he rises to power seem unbalanced.

however if YO/u want a full blown NTR game i can understand where ur coming from.
[/QUOTE]

no i fact i don't not eve like NTR in the fist place but i believe conflict is necessary for tell a good story. i don't like do death in dark souls but is you remove that part for the game lost all meaning. but i get it your point i think the game also needs to establish how you can win maybe in the same intro. i think will be easy just put one render with mc and couple women characte with the text you will manager do win i become playboy of something in that line. and another with the opposite that way you give the player a reason to play

for the wimpy part i think is important for character arc

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
The Web We Weave [v0.6.9] [Balladiasm] market (pc&mac): 110 mb:

Ver 0.6.9 is now public, enjoy!
and for this month plan, as I said from several month ago, i will try my hardest to release the Daz version of this VN at least ver 0.0.1 before next year , and i quite bent with this,and after several month of learning Daz, i'm finally have confident on pursuing the daz version, so aside from completing ver 0.7 Honey select version this month which picking what not yet implemented from the roadmap, there will be ver 0.0.1 Daz version , the Daz version is my chance to backpedaling my mistakes and fix long list of stories element that invite complaint, which not limited to:
1. Story pacing
2. Early inevitable hard femdom.
So, there will be fresh slightly different stories for the reader aside from different graphic, you will heard again from me about this later.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Reaction to 0.6.9:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Overall I'm enjoying this route very much, the only negative I would say is pacing; this is all excellent material for once we start to take control, but it would be nice to have a route where Dr. Lili doesn't just give him this power so easily. I'd like to see him spend some time as her pawn first before gaining status, and for her to only teach him how to hypnotise girls by himself after he's spent some time assisting her with brainwashing girls. It's always hot when brainwashing involves sexual elements; that could be him fucking her victim while Lili hypnotises her so she'll associate Lili's voice with pleasure, rubbing her to the edge and denying her over and over until she'll agree to anything Lili wants just to finally be allowed to cum, or just fucking a girl to orgasm after orgasm until she's broken and will just lie there limply and accept Lili's words without thinking.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It's a tough one I know, because a lot of people are going to want to go straight to Billy being in charge, but I think that going straight from Billy the bitch to being big Billy badass so quickly is jarring, and hurts the story. Doing it this way would stretch out the story a little, while hopefully being satisfying for people not into being kicked in the balls.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Pretty close to source material ... former slaves are quick to chop their masters ...
Just remember your G0T gamers!

SweatPicle

May 6, 2017
wooow this game is litterly getting worse with every update, just in short it's a waist of time.

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
I remember this game before, I tried to join the doctor but that choice was a false one and you were forced sub anyway, did that ever change? I immediately quit after that scene as two "choices" being still one choice at the end is a pet peeve of mine personally.

2.50 star(s) 10 Votes