VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Web We Weave [v0.9] [Balladiasm]

2.50 star(s) 10 Votes

martinlongbow

Nov 30, 2018
i was wondering how i did not see this game before but just figured sissy weak protagonist that loves to be abused. moving on. What is the point of putting all these sexy women in the game if you will make MC a sissy ?

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
After 4 update tags still same. I dont want waste my time so can someone tell me he realy dont add anyting to change tags? Or just no one updates tags?

Inkheepurr

Apr 27, 2019
Thank you for putting your comment on here. I was thinking about downloading the game, but after
reading your comment and seeing the NTR tag I won't waste my time. I know some people like NTR,
but I avoid games like this like the plague.
I love it when people whine about games that just didn't fit their interest, it would have cost you way less to just move on and not type that comment.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Thank you for putting your comment on here. I was thinking about downloading the game, but after
reading your comment and seeing the NTR tag I won't waste my time. I know some people like NTR,
but I avoid games like this like the plague.
Considering that you can choose between being submissive or dominant and the NTR can be avoided, this just makes you look rather silly.

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
I love it when people whine about games that just didn't fit their interest, it would have cost you way less to just move on and not type that comment.
Whatever. I'm not going to take a lot of time to respond to users like you. I just hit the ignore button and move on. It's also people like you that make me not want to ever visit f95 ever again.

Zer0z

Jun 29, 2017
is this completely linear or does it let you explore and advance when you want?

2.50 star(s) 10 Votes