VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Web We Weave [v0.9] [Balladiasm]

2.50 star(s) 10 Votes

SweatPicle

May 6, 2017
I don't understand the dev. He says he needs the money, but makes the ntr unavoidable knowing that this leaves the group of people who could support him very small.
Weel it is his game and he will know what he is doing. good luck
hmm which NTR scenes are u talking about? there is only non NTR scenes, mc's girlfriend doesn't fuck or suck someone else only a few render for emily.

byran47

Jun 8, 2017
What the actual fuck. I keep reading different nonsense. Is NTR truly avoidable or not? At some point the dev seemed to say it wouldn't be and now apparently he has recanted that? What in the world is the truth? I'll even ask more specifically. Do any of the girls the MC is interested in or involved with have sex with another and can it be prevented? (Disregarding any scenes before even meeting the MC)

Agent Abide

Aug 12, 2018
What the actual fuck. I keep reading different nonsense. Is NTR truly avoidable or not? At some point the dev seemed to say it wouldn't be and now apparently he has recanted that? What in the world is the truth? I'll even ask more specifically. Do any of the girls the MC is interested in or involved with have sex with another and can it be prevented? (Disregarding any scenes before even meeting the MC)
If I recall, your girlfriend in game can have sex with another man. You have to pick that option though,unless the dev changed it.

Reactions: byran47

SweatPicle

May 6, 2017
If I recall, your girlfriend in game can have sex with another man. You have to pick that option though,unless the dev changed it.
yeah but still, if u choose the NTR path she is not fucking anyone else. so far no NTR scenes yet.

yes if the NTR scenes are available u can avoid it.

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
hmm which NTR scenes are u talking about? there is only non NTR scenes, mc's girlfriend doesn't fuck or suck someone else only a few render for emily.
According to his own words in the game there will be avoidable ntr scenes and unavoidable ntr scenes. If in the end this is not the case, I still understand less to the dev making a fake spoiler that what it does is reduce the number of people possibly interested in the game

ShiroOkami2

Mar 14, 2020
mhmm comments here are unclear is ntr ( I mean NTR ) avoidable/optional. people confuse ntr unnecessary and make to much drama about it. Each to their own, if you dont like it dont play it just let it be optional :p

Sunedosa

Jun 24, 2018
This is awful, first game i've seen where you pay a hooker for a blowjob and get ONE single frame of the actual deed, why even bother ? Low quality visuals/sex scenes, superlow effort. Hard pass from now on. (n)

2.50 star(s) 10 Votes