• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

HHUUKK

Feb 9, 2018
If new dance routine should be lingerie and hat that make sense. Maid should be in home with MC private situation When rosa away. Black suite When nikki ask MC for ride the motorcycle and MC ask nikki for ride her. ;)

I can not agree more with you!!!

krys69

Sep 6, 2017
I REALLY want more of Juru, that thicc Asian Goddess, damn! I'll swap Haley for Juru, I'd gladly kick Haley to the curb and replace her with Juru, that thicc Asian persuation, mmmmm!

More of her please! Please VN Gods, take Haley in exchange for Juru, you can take Rosa too on top of it, just give me Juru! <3

View attachment 248520
I agree with you that it would be awesome if we can continue seeing Juru again, when I saw her I was like "DAMMMMMM". :p But it was sad thing that we had to chose between fucking her or fucking Rosa at that moment, if only there was a way to fuck Jury first Rosa second or the other way around or even bather both at the same time when MC discipling Rosa and than Juru joins in to help. :unsure:;) Ahhhhh so may possibilities.

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Haley's introduction was off and that's where most of the dislike cemented. I was not a fan back then either. But, she's proved herself to me from a story perspective and she adds interesting POV plot elements, so I'm on board now.

But she's not in my top 3 of the ladies (and falling fast thanks to our new chunky officer).

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Why does everyone hate Haley? Despite having the face of the classic gold-digging bitch, she has a good heart and a prodigious throat. While she continues in the game we will have hot scenes between Nikky and her.

Believe me, if she goes, we'll end up missing her.
I wouldn't miss her, never clicked with her, her introduction was indeed off, forced on me, and for the longest time she seemed shallow, and now she's drooling over my Nikki, ain't having that, I want her gone and replace by Juru as my girlfriend, she proper thicc, hell yeah, Juru all day everyday (mom and aunt same caliber) =P

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
Haley's introduction was off and that's where most of the dislike cemented. I was not a fan back then either. But, she's proved herself to me from a story perspective and she adds interesting POV plot elements, so I'm on board now.

But she's not in my top 3 of the ladies (and falling fast thanks to our new chunky officer).
I am fine with her for some things - let's face it, she's been a great catalyst and foil for ramping up sexual scenes and situations - but, she's always seemed the MC's girlfriend in something of a laissez-faire manner. Maybe she hasn't had the opportunity to think more of his feelings or needs in a proactive sense due to the reality that she's been a guest at the MC's place for the entire time we've known her, though. So, I can see her place in the mix as being overall positive, even if I don't find her attractive as a girlfriend in this story.

Maybe unlike a lot of folks here, I saw Juru as an amusement park: full of attractions and lots of fun to visit once in awhile. But, she was won over INCREDIBLY quickly and even given all the other over-the-top elements of this game, that part she played broke my willing suspension of disbelief for having fun with the storyline rather quickly. I mean, speaking of shallow and two-dimensional (i.e., barbs sometimes thrown at Haley), folks . . .

Oddly, I really like the Rosa character - she's manipulative while acting like the undserving, obediant (and subservient) "help" all the while, always getting what she wants in the end. That adds some interest to her character, even beyond her horned-doggyness.

Serra Angel

Aug 22, 2018

Unlocked
Nikki outfit poll #2
Hi guys.
Nikki is looking to do a new dance routine and could use some help choosing an outfit.
I'm sure you guys can help, so on with the choices.
View attachment 252399 View attachment 252400 View attachment 252401 View attachment 252402 View attachment 252403 View attachment 252404
I like them all, I'm looking forward to seeing which one wins.
Thank you all, take care.
I'm a sucker for a catsuit,so imma hope for the 2nd outfit :)
Yup. Catsuit for sure! MEOW! :love::p:D

Dustellar

Aug 22, 2016
As I said, I didn't play the latest version... but in a game where you can fuck your aunt since the first version and your girlfriend since 0.2, I expect a sex scene with one of them in every update... even if the scenes are short :)

CaptMorgan76

May 10, 2018
i know you like Haley more then Rosa :sick:
I like literally everybody more than Rosa.. Even for an adult game she's too stereotyped/generic for my liking. I get that a rich woman has a maid, but surely we can do better?.. and on another note, are we just not going to address the fact that Mac didn't get the update? I'm sitting here reading all your comments and semi-spoilers about some hot Asian cop and I'm stuck with 0.6..

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Hm, looks like I'm the only one getting the continuity error.

* lost Bowling with Haley -> Mom's line before Twister: "I've carried you to the win."
* won Bowling with Mom -> Mom's line before Twister: "So sorry that you lost."

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
I like literally everybody more than Rosa.. Even for an adult game she's too stereotyped/generic for my liking. I get that a rich woman has a maid, but surely we can do better?.. and on another note, are we just not going to address the fact that Mac didn't get the update? I'm sitting here reading all your comments and semi-spoilers about some hot Asian cop and I'm stuck with 0.6..
im kinda surprised the Mac computer is still a thing though

the personally of Rosa is far better then then personality and presences of Haley

Calyps0

Mar 24, 2018
im kinda surprised the Mac computer is still a thing though

the personally of Rosa is far better then then personality and presences of Haley
Umm...I'm glad they are. For those of us that need them. Wine and others wont work for me. Sorry but your response doesn't make sense.

Reactions: CaptMorgan76

MissSonicBoom

Feb 2, 2018
I think Haley needs some attention to improve her presence, it seems people aren't much a fan of hers due to how she's been done so far, her introduction being, alright, at best, or like when the MC, Nikki and herself have a threesome and she doesn't want to talk about it afterwards, it might it sound as though she doesn't really have any interest in the MC which is strange considering they're apparently Boyfriend and Girlfriend but, OK I guess.

If she gets some more upbeat content with her and more opportunities to show she's actually a worthwhile addition, it'd be pretty cool, I personally don't want to see her get written off or anything, she seems like a decent girl in my opinion, just lacking what she needs to make everyone see that.

4.20 star(s) 196 Votes