Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
yeah i know but i dont want to fire her just because she wants Master Johnster to notice her as well
Haha, I guess it's just me who can't put Rosa's bestiality tendencies aside, if it wasn't for that, I could even like her more than I do, but as it is, I don't :p Plus, while I'm not limited to just thicc and curvy ladies, I do love fit ones too, but if I have to choose between thicc and slim, thicc wins any given day of the week and twice on Sunday, especially when we're talking about the likes of Juru :p

Reactions: King Monkey Mon

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Haha, I guess it's just me who can't put Rosa's bestiality tendencies aside, if it wasn't for that, I could even like her more than I do, but as it is, I don't :p Plus, while I'm not limited to just thicc and curvy ladies, I do love fit ones too, but if I have to choose between thicc and slim, thicc wins any given day of the week and twice on Sunday, especially when we're talking about the likes of Juru :p
i know you like Haley more then Rosa :sick:

Reactions: Eerie Entity

KiGa

꧁THC꧂
Respected User
Aug 5, 2017
Haley i dont like how she came out of nowhere and acted like a gold digger when she saw the house or the fact she finger blasted auntie and auntie had to take pity on her but that last update made me really not like her
It's never too late to see the true personality behind Haley. :p
I'm quite happy and a little bit proud, that i saw that already 10 months ago ;)
She's a gold digger...Mom will kick her ass out sooner or later lol

Reactions: King Monkey Mon

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
It's never too late to see the true personality behind Haley. :p
I'm quite happy and a little bit proud, that i saw that already 10 months ago ;)
damn thats how long this game has been in production ive just started playing the game not even a month ago

Reactions: KiGa

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
This is still the test version, does anyone knows when the full release will get updated?

LoudLord

Feb 3, 2018
So, you don`t know how to save game when you are playing or you don`t know, how to load your saves ????? o_Oo_O
I saved at all the sex scenes in the previous version, downloaded the new one and it doesn't let me play some of the saves.

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
I saved at all the sex scenes in the previous version, downloaded the new one and it doesn't let me play some of the saves.
Yeah, I am guessing something changed between 0.6 and 0.7 which made some saves no longer compatible.

For me, I just had to go back in my saves until one finally worked, then replayed and recreated the incompatible save points up to where the end of 0.6 occurred, then starting playing the new content + making new saves, etc.

lambdadw

Feb 17, 2018
This is still the test version, does anyone knows when the full release will get updated?
There are no bugs in this episode, everything is in order with pictures. For this reason, no one is interested in replacing the release version)

Incognymous

May 6, 2017
Forgive me for asking, but is the incest patch not working?
First time playing... and you're still adopted by the close friend

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
I see there's some Rosa dislikers out there (shame!). I read some people thinking the update was a little short. Phooey! But, hey, everyone's entitled to their opinion. I just pop in here and post updates from the stig...

Haley says hi.

Hi guys,

I hope you all enjoyed the update.

Sorry for most of the "action" being near the start and the awful tease at the end (Blame Haley not me.)
I guess Karen has finally came to her senses and it's now down to our MC to get that cockblocking bitc... I mean loving girlfriend out of way for a while so he can get it on.

I meant to post yesterday but I lost my mind a little trying to get some clothing to fit. Characters such at Nikki and her ample breasts can make this a pain in the ass.

When you fit clothes in daz you basicly get this.

Daz conforms the clothing around the character like they are being vacuum sealed.

There is a set of clothing morphs called Fit Control that can help but it's far from perfect. Some clothes already have custom morphs built in to shape the clothing in a natural way, but as soon as you fit the clothing to the character daz takes over and fucks it all up and those morphs seemingly no longer work as before. I assumed I was doing something wrong, spent an age reading to try and find an answer only to realize there doesn't seem to be one.

So when Fit Control fails to get an acceptable result I have to resort to exporting the clothing to Blender and sculpting it to create my own custom morph. Such as,

I'm a complete novice with Blender but it possible to get some decent results.

It all takes time but I think It's worth it. The sucked on clothing kinda really bugs me.

Anyway enough rambling, if you managed to read down this far here are some hopefully enjoyable renders.

I'm thinking this outfit might feature in the next update. I'll have a poll up in a day or to and you can have you say.

Thank you all, take care.
That's very cool of you to share some of the development hijinks that you've been up to.

Marvelous Designer can be pretty useful at creating clothing fit morphs in cases like this, plus it bases them on how they drape over the body - so, I find they tend to look more natural than hand-drawn morphs at times:

WBWB

Jul 8, 2017
Another alternative is to try DForce and hope for the best. For clothes that don't include DForce support, I've found the DForce cloth presets by EcVh0 work well . . . if the clothes don't explode during the DForce simulation.

Reactions: fried
4.20 star(s) 194 Votes