fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
Another alternative is to try DForce and hope for the best. For clothes that don't include DForce support, I've found the DForce cloth presets by EcVh0 work well . . . if the clothes don't explode during the DForce simulation.
Yeah, DForce is definitely great for some situations where light draping (e.g., bending over) or something completely unique (e.g., pants partially down on the leg) are needed.

The downside is that dForce can take a great deal of time to finally make it all work well and - for me, at least - often requires dForce weight maps to get things draping as desired. To get something like the effect shown earlier at the bust region, I find dForce would rather sag than merely come out a bit, so that would lead me to try temporarily inverting the character toward the floor to let gravity pull the center down as hoped, but not too much, etc.

Plus, that exploding mesh issue ...

Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
I just can't get over it that she's a donkey dick sucker, bestiality man, no, that's a big no no, I'll exchange both Haley and Rosa for Juru and I'd still win more than I'd "lose", Juru is a more plentiful woman than those two combined :p
what did i miss??? the maid have a scene with bestiality?? :p

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
what did i miss??? the maid have a scene with bestiality?? :p
No bestiality scenes in the game, it's just that the when Rosa is about to give you a HJ/BJ a few updates back, she's talking about how your dick is much bigger than her family's donkey, and talked about something about practicing her skills on a donkey or something, at least what's how I interpreted it, haha, that's why to me she's a donkey cock sucker xD

Tea1980

Feb 23, 2018
@Ignatz @stiglet
Hope new update you will put maid nikki in the storyline and hope she will don't wearing underwear and ready to fuck with MC anyway anytime. And possible to keep woman police juru in next update?

Reactions: Bloodhunter

Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
No bestiality scenes in the game, it's just that the when Rosa is about to give you a HJ/BJ a few updates back, she's talking about how your dick is much bigger than her family's donkey, and talked about something about practicing her skills on a donkey or something, at least what's how I interpreted it, haha, that's why to me she's a donkey cock sucker xD
we need a flassssh back

Aprilsun

Oct 15, 2017

Unlocked
Nikki outfit poll #2
Hi guys.
Nikki is looking to do a new dance routine and could use some help choosing an outfit.
I'm sure you guys can help, so on with the choices.
outfit A.jpg outfit A1.jpg outfit B.jpg outfit B1.jpg outfit C.jpg outfit C1.jpg
I like them all, I'm looking forward to seeing which one wins.
Thank you all, take care.

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Probably eventually. The stig does love his aunt...er...landlady's sister...

Reactions: quinfax

quinfax

Jun 4, 2018

Unlocked
Nikki outfit poll #2
Hi guys.
Nikki is looking to do a new dance routine and could use some help choosing an outfit.
I'm sure you guys can help, so on with the choices.
View attachment 252399 View attachment 252400 View attachment 252401 View attachment 252402 View attachment 252403 View attachment 252404
I like them all, I'm looking forward to seeing which one wins.
Thank you all, take care.
Damn Stiglet teasing us with all the delicious options.

Excelsior

P.S. I agree that all of them should just appear in the game. Cause Nikki is the best.

Reactions: Raven Hex
4.20 star(s) 194 Votes