• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

BOOOMM

Jul 27, 2017
How do you apply incest patch? Doesn't seem to be working for me, cant overwrite anything.
Edit: nvm, the patch work fine but it doesnt include the prologue. This can be fix if you download the new prologue file a few page back (thanks btw).

Xerf

Feb 17, 2018
The incest patch isn't working for me, works well in the prologue but when i try to load a save further into the game it doesn't work.

soupy sales

Nov 25, 2017
For people that encounter the crash, just redownload the archieve. Don't get and don't replace the patch. It worked for me after that with older saves (from november 2018).
Save attached from
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Why do you use this god for fucking site to upload. So many popups, microsoft warning scams, viruses. Just use mega or something. Youre spreading a plague

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
You say you love Nikki? Sure, me too. But, what about the delectable (and teasing) Karen?

Unlocked

Mmmm.

Could I have milk instead of orange juice?

Hi guys, I hope you are all doing well.

Just a quick one this week as I have nothing noteworthy to report.

So here are a couple fun renders fo Karen for you all.

Thanks guys, take care out there.

May 8, 2018
You say you love Nikki? Sure, me too. But, what about the delectable (and teasing) Karen?

Unlocked

Mmmm.

Damn, after seeing this I hate Haley even more. Mommy I'm coming for you.:love::love::love:

Abîme

Sep 27, 2018

Unlocked

Mmmm.

:eek: secretary Mommy:love: I need to go to her office, like right now !!!!

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017

Unlocked

Mmmm.

quinfax

Jun 4, 2018

Unlocked

Mmmm.

Nothing can beat Nikki. But I could be persuaded to the side of karen with some pictures. Wish at my job they hired secretaries cause Karen would be my top pick.

Excelsior

Reactions: J0K3RXXX

HHUUKK

Feb 9, 2018
Ignatz, your posts are killing me !! And that now I can see them too. :LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I'm just going to say two things:

1ts. Who said the other day that Karen was in fourth place on her list?

2nd. Karen, invite me to your house, please :love::love:

steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
So um... I got to be continued on the mom route... Of course I backed out when she reacted badly and picked the nicer of the two options. Should I not have?

Outrider

Donor
Oct 18, 2017
I think it's safe to say that whipping your dick out at that moment is the wrong choice, she abruptly ends the massage and you get nothing more from her that night...

However taking it slow and pinching her nipples gets her worked up, she let's you watch her masturbating in the bathtub afterwards, I'm pretty sure that particular choice only affects how much content you get to see in that episode only, still I'm yet to check if you get any different content in the latest update based on that decision, looks like I got some homework to do!

Reactions: Serra Angel
4.20 star(s) 196 Votes