fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
You say you love Nikki? Sure, me too. But, what about the delectable (and teasing) Karen?

Unlocked

Mmmm.

Could I have milk instead of orange juice?

Hi guys, I hope you are all doing well.

Just a quick one this week as I have nothing noteworthy to report.

So here are a couple fun renders fo Karen for you all.

Thanks guys, take care out there.
Karen was at the top of my list earlier, but I must confess . . . her smile all-too often reminds me of

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TheKameleon

Sep 6, 2018
I hope someone finally is going to port 0.7 to Android too. It's horrible to read all these things but not able to see for myself.

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
Last time I played was back in late November... That was short. I imagine other routes are a lot longer than the mom route I guess I'm on?

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou

Abîme

Sep 27, 2018
Pick whatever genre you'd like. My opinion stands. Again, I mean no disrespect at all!
As far as I'm concerned it has absolutely no importance, people are free to do whatever they want and to think whoever they want, is not really my problem.
I do not see the point in discussing it, even more than it is absolutely not the subject here.

Serra Angel

Aug 22, 2018
As far as I'm concerned it has absolutely no importance, people are free to do whatever they want and to think whoever they want, is not really my problem.
I do not see the point in discussing it, even more than it is absolutely not the subject here.
Understood. We're letting it go.

4.20 star(s) 196 Votes