stiglet

Developer of "The Visit"
Game Developer
Jul 2, 2017
@ , IMO don't release patches yourself and don't talk about it, let somebody else release it and talk about it (ie. lewd patcher). Because some evil eyes also watching this forum and the developers.

BTW, thanks for your amazing game, enjoyed every second of it. And good luck with the new project.
Do you think it's best if I disown this thread?

Is it possible to change ownership or do i need to delete the whole thread and then someone else make it anew?

rick87

Jul 16, 2017
there's no need to if you are not already under review, just edit the bits where you said you would patch the game and you're fine

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
Do you think it's best if I disown this thread?

Is it possible to change ownership or do i need to delete the whole thread and then someone else make it anew?
Do as what said and everything will be fine.

leonox

Oct 10, 2017
I've added the mac version links though i have no means of testing it.

Thank you all for you feedback so far, it means a lot. I feel a lot more confident of starting a larger project.
I didn't plan to continue this story though i could possibly feature the characters in whatever i do next.

The cock size was huge mainly because i wanted see what was the biggest i could feasibly do.
Any future game should have more characters and more variety in tit size, hair length etc. I don't imagine i can please everyone though, different strokes for different folks and all that.
Wow man! How did you manage to make so small(in size) renderings?
When I make a rendering in 1920x1080 the size of it is about 3-4MBs or even more. But yours are about 100-200KBs! How did you do that?
When I saw that the size of the game is about 70MBs, I thought that it would be very small with only 20 renders. So it was a big surprise for me. Maybe I'm doing something wrong with Daz3d...

stiglet

Developer of "The Visit"
Game Developer
Jul 2, 2017
I take the .png daz outputs and convert to .jpg afterwards.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I thought this game was complete .......... now he is making it a longer game ???
This IS completed. He just reopened the project and will build longer plot around it indeed. Due to overwhelming positive feedbacks and the voice of the cheering crowd cannot be ignored! ;)

Yuri_Boyka

Jan 3, 2018
isn't it amazing how in every this games when they are going to cook something to eat at home relaxed they go out with dishes with steaks, potatos and fancy things and when they finish there are no leftovers or even stains in dishes :p

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Sorry, i was too busy with the plot to notice such details:coldsweat:

Fzoner95

Oct 13, 2017
isn't it amazing how in every this games when they are going to cook something to eat at home relaxed they go out with dishes with steaks, potatos and fancy things and when they finish there are no leftovers or even stains in dishes :p
Well, in Dreams of Desire episode 10 there's even a bit of toast submerging into the table.

TendreConnard

Mar 12, 2018
Particularly loved that Nikki had a bit of bush. Also iirc she (sadly) gets a trim between her oral scene and her fuck scene.
Just to say I hope you won't have that generic "all women are 100% smooth" look and you keep (at least) some of them with a bush :)

Good luck for the future of your game

Reactions: Fzoner95

raulz0r

Dec 3, 2017
Game looks pretty good to me, only issue that I am having is with the size of MC's penis, why do 90% of the games have MC with oversized penis?

Reactions: PixelRepublic

MrT37

Nov 26, 2017
That wasn't bad for a quickie, shame it ended on a culminating pump and dump. :FeelsBadMan:

Good news on the re-boot though and I'm loving the extra thicc blonde. :heartcoveredeyes: Tbh, Nikki's model isn't really attractive imo (the Mom edit is far better) so these models will mean I spend as much time looking at the renders as reading the story.

Godspeed @stiglet

Razielprince

Nov 4, 2017
So what's up? @stiglet you changed your mind and finally decided that the game had potential and continue with more story and content? Cause if so, you will get a supporter then!

Reactions: GaLaLa05
4.20 star(s) 194 Votes
!-- Place this before closing the element (if you have multiple ads, place it only once). -->