thestickman

Jun 19, 2017
Nice little game. Most go for the long haul incremental updates, so it's nice to get a "one and done" every now and then. Decent animations.
It was slightly weird to see the same model as the mom from DoD, but heavily edited. I know DoD didn't create her or anything, but that's where I first saw it, so that's my frame of reference. By the same token, it's nice to see that model get more action.

Epholos

Dec 15, 2017
I am positively surprised that this isnt 1gb+ big like all the other incompetent "devs".

Jan 17, 2018
I love this game! Finally something really good! Btw Is the aunt the same actress who plays the mom in Dreams of Desire? :D

Last edited:

Fzoner95

Oct 13, 2017
I played your game. Okay, it's not really a game since there is no challenge whatsoever (like the choices do not matter) but that's fine, it's just a visual novel.

I really like the escalation and how Aunty takes control over their relationship. I also enjoyed the different camera angles ...
I didn't like her face in some renders though, gave me the creeps. The tits were a bit too extreme for my taste, but that's okay. I'd also like a more natural cock for the MC but that's fine too.

Anyway, I'd love to see the same mom in the next game. She doesnt seem like the flirty type, that's what makes it so hot. She seems nice and natural and you already established that. I'm really looking forward for a second chapter.

Apisoh

Dec 19, 2017
Wow, was this really your first crack at rendering? How?

It all looks very good, though I agree with Fzoner95 about the proportions and the mother's model - perhaps it's also because she looks more realistic, but I also like her face better as well.

I also like the visual novel style as the grinding could get tiresome, though it probably limits the length of the stories.

Looking forward to whatever comes next.

Hadgar

Jun 2, 2017
From patreon:
A story about a young man who returns to the home he grew up in after being away at college, only to find things are now very different.
I'm already wondering what will change so much.
And Nikki is one of the main characters in the game, which means that Chris will have another chance to win her heart :heartcoveredeyes:

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
My page is up!

You've been a great help guys.

is the "patch" just overwrite the old scripts.rpa and it should work i believe
Gratz, I wish you luck!

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
@ , IMO don't release patches yourself and don't talk about it, let somebody else release it and talk about it (ie. lewd patcher). Because some evil eyes also watching this forum and the developers.

BTW, thanks for your amazing game, enjoyed every second of it. And good luck with the new project.

Ray1021

Sep 18, 2017
excellent game so far. I love that the first episode was the MC being taught about sex from his Aunt. Looking forward to the next woman he meets. Would be great if they are all M.I.L.F's.

Reactions: Hadgar

uradamus

Jan 4, 2018
excellent game so far. I love that the first episode was the MC being taught about sex from his Aunt. Looking forward to the next woman he meets. Would be great if they are all M.I.L.F's.
Heh, could do a "hot for teacher" installment while he is away at college.

4.20 star(s) 194 Votes