The Ponderer

Jul 9, 2017
damn. Ima look forward to this.
I prefer if you keep the gameplay and story nice and simple (unlike convoluted shit like BB). expand on the Voyeuristic relationship with the aunt. But that's just my opinion, you can do what ever you want. I trust you.

The Ponderer

Jul 9, 2017
Yeah, no, not like this. I have to agree with raulz0r. I don't really mind, but I actually prefer a more natural cock in those games.
But mc's penis size correlate directly to the aunt's preference. Changing the penis size would change the aunt "size queen" characteristic. She liked it because it's bigger than most of penises that are considered big. I personally like the game the way it is for now.

L☹VE

Devil May Cry
Donor
Nov 21, 2017
But mc's penis size correlate directly to the aunt's preference. Changing the penis size would change the aunt "size queen" characteristic. She liked it because it's bigger than most of penises that are considered big. I personally like the game the way it is for now.
i agree

Reactions: Raven Hex

madrid3423

Nov 21, 2017
i really loved this game @stiglet .
As a fan i'am gonna give you my opinion on where and how this game can be headed.
"move the game forward with taking account that what happened with aunt affects main character behavior,like his sudden attraction toward his mom who he realizes looks alot similar to aunt , introduce a new character not sister or sibling but maybe hot cougar grandmothers from both mother or father sides, because we never have those in this games."

Reactions: PrettyPredator

maybes4

Dec 5, 2017
I think this game is good but dev should make slow building more,dont be fast to sex...

stiglet

Developer of "The Visit"
Game Developer
Jul 2, 2017
Hi guys, I've just released 0.2 on my page.

While i fully expect the latest version will appear on here and elsewhere, it is currently a reward for my patrons and it would be a betrayal to post it here myself.

I think it's best if someone else can take over this thread or make a new one.

Whatever form my game takes on here I'll try to stay active, your support has been great, Thanks.

maybes4

Dec 5, 2017

While i fully expect the latest version will appear on here and elsewhere, it is currently a reward for my patrons and it would be a betrayal to post it here myself.

Whatever form my game takes on here I'll try to stay active, your support has been great, Thanks.
I just want to say i love ur game so much.

Razielprince

Nov 4, 2017
Let's hope some kind patron will post the update soon. Here's cheers to the creator again for continuing this beautifull game.

Razielprince

Nov 4, 2017

You can still keep this thread if you want and have someone update the OP when its needed.

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
A bit random for an update, because didn't the aunt leave. Can we maybe try and go after our mom or someone else?

Jackbite

Jan 2, 2018
Well let me just say that Nikki & Karen were at the front of the que When the Tittie God was handing out the Boobie's
:biggrin:

Reactions: pavar
4.20 star(s) 196 Votes