heimdal74

Apr 22, 2018
I hooked on the story, I really want to see more, good job, a game with a lot of potential :winkytongue::winkytongue::winkytongue::winkytongue::winkytongue:

Kuniyoshi

May 24, 2017
So glad this is being developed beyond a demo! I figured since the demo ended with such a closed loop that we wouldn't see any more on this story but I'm glad to be pleasantly surprised.

Mr.E

Feb 20, 2018
Not a bad start at all. Plenty of story-lines for updates. Looking forward to seeing how it develops..

Tarakis

Apr 18, 2017
TY for this nice update !
Beautiful pictures, a great job !

I had an error :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I had the same error when telling the story of how the MC met Haley to Karen, I told both (save scum fer the win) but only had the error when doing the "Make up a story" choice, clicked Ignore and no further errors or problems. The update was done very well, great renders, animations, choices of different angles, some grammar (minor) errors. 9.75 outta 10.

:D CHEERS (c)

Reactions: luisar018

Budokai

Jul 16, 2017
Changelog? how much new content?

Also, are 0.1 saves good? I just started from my last save and it crashes every new click I make

horsemanuk

Feb 21, 2018
Promising start, hope it progresses and future updates are forthcoming. Liked the characters, animations, only criticism for me would be perhaps a bit less descriptive dialogue in some scenes (like I cook dinner blah blah, let the images speak for themselves in some instances)

Tarakis

Apr 18, 2017
Changelog? how much new content?

Also, are 0.1 saves good? I just started from my last save and it crashes every new click I make
Update 2 animations and I started a new one cuz my saves crashed the game, so no saves don't carry over.

:D CHEERS (c)

Reactions: luisar018

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Oh I thought this was a one time game just short to test something. I'm glad he's continuing it.

kokusho

Jun 23, 2017
Is there going to be an option to change her hair? Why does she have a man's haircut? Women could have short hairstyles but still look feminine, but that is straight up a barber-style man's haircut. What the fuck... besides that the game is good!

Reactions: manlee and Paprika

Sam

Sysadmin
Staff member
Administrator
Dec 22, 2016
Is there going to be an option to change her hair? Why does she have a man's haircut? Women could have short hairstyles but still look feminine, but that is straight up a barber-style man's haircut. What the fuck... besides that the game is good!
I like the hair, nothing wrong with a .

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
The MC penis is ridiculous, but the game progressed enough to coax some Patreon money out of me despite it. Now, let's see if he can keep the cast down a bit and focus on advancing the four primaries to satisfying levels (okay, 1 is already pretty satisfying).

4.20 star(s) 196 Votes