Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Another aunt. Moms's twin sister with bigger boobies!!

KillJoy2190

Jul 8, 2017
Just finished playing and I think it was really good for your first game. The renders and animations were very well developed. I enjoyed the multiple angles for the blowjob scene. One thing I'd like to mention, I think some of your scene transitions, particularly when you 'fade to black' could be smoother. Other games I've played have the next frame text pop up automatically after the black screen comes in. In your game, the player needs to click the black screen to call up the next text frame. It's a minor thing that I think could add to the flow of your game. Also, I think the ending was a bit abrupt story line-wise, but it is a quick game, so it's not huge deal. Other than that, I enjoyed the game and look forward more.

(Especially the Mom with apparently bigger boobs!!:winkytongue::heartcoveredeyes:)

Reactions: DanMachiFan

Viatovic

Sep 3, 2017
Love the feedback and ideas.
Lots of calls for a continuation of this story, with the mom getting involved, so I'm now toying with the idea.
I think i could make what i have here into a prologue, and then the main story be about the son returning home for the first time after being away at college for a couple of years.

Cock size seems to be an issue. I agree it is on the ludicrous side of things at the moment. I'm inclined to make it smaller though i still want it to remain big. This will mean going back and re-posing and re-rendering the relevant scenes for continuity.
That's great news, and the new character models look cool.
But more than a year for a time-jump is too much.
I understand missing Thanksgiving and X-Mas, not all the families have money to pay the airplane tickets... that's fine.
But how do you explain not going home over the summer break?
He's not a bad son, he surely would feel a lot of guilt for abandoning his mother.

Secondly... you need to create a Patreon account.
You already have a lot of trust with us, and that's the main goal here.
You have to keep it communicating with us (here, in Patreon, or maybe creating a Discord channel).
But the most important thing... you have to create a non-incest version of the game and a patch to restore it.
If you need help, ask the staff and moderation of F95 or contact another devs... but that's really important.

You have talent, good writing, dialogue, renders, animations... just keep up the good work.

4.20 star(s) 193 Votes