Recommending The Ultimate Battle Fuck/Sex Fight Collection (English Translated)

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes

Sscdrake

Jun 24, 2018
Would be a dream for Kagura to pick up Lolique 2, but it might be somewhat hard for them to get it approved on Steam and that's a whole lot of work to translate.

Though they've been partnering with other distributors too so who knows.

Acropolis

Sep 15, 2022
Would be a dream for Kagura to pick up Lolique 2, but it might be somewhat hard for them to get it approved on Steam and that's a whole lot of work to translate.

Though they've been partnering with other distributors too so who knows.
I've actually been consistently impressed with Kagura's ability to weasel games through to Steam, particularly "Kozue's Strange Adventure" and "Lelie Navigation" both of which got banned from F95 for having a full main cast of legitimate underage loli's.

Oct 2, 2018
I've actually been consistently impressed with Kagura's ability to weasel games through to Steam, particularly "Kozue's Strange Adventure" and "Lelie Navigation" both of which got banned from F95 for having a full main cast of legitimate underage loli's.
>tell steam that the game is sfw
>steam reviews the game and find nothing wrong
>put nsfw patch on their website
>???
>profit

Jan 18, 2018
Ok. I've been meaning to recommend a whole bunch of stuff, but kept procrastinating on it. Instead of the very thorough list which might as well have been it's own collection, here's a handful before MuninKai beats me to them (that guy's great, I recommend everything he translates or plays lmao). I will try to keep updating this.

Side note: A LOT of what I'd like to recommend and hasn't been mentioned yet is in development and are demos only (nevermind, ALL of them except the first are WIP). The largest implication is really that MTool or similar are kind of essential... and don't expect too much, I guess.

Blazing Aries: Disappointingly little combat H, but what's there is quite nice and the game itself isn't bad.

Magical Girl Luna's Misfortune: Highly concentrated on restraint/bondage (I believe every single enemy has unique grapples and such), not exactly my preference but it could be fantastic depending on taste I guess.

: No F95 page as far as I know. I've linked to the ci-en page with the latest trial version. This is probably a perfect example of what I think "battle fuck" is.

Tunnel Escape: Art/animation is probably the best I've seen as far as "dynamic" gameplay elements goes instead of cutscenes. Dev seems pretty fast and the trial versions are already more enjoyable than the vast majority of H-games out there.

(I think?): This is what I'd call a well made meh game. Combat H is not the focus and nothing special, but okay. Overall the trial seems decent and I like what the dev wants to do. Art quality is probably it's best aspect.

Saint Gear Force: This one is weird. I don't love the art and the engine is astoundingly clunky (IIRC Unity customized into Frankenstein RPGM), but the mechanics are pretty good.

: At least that's what Google said. Not bad, I think it was kind of like Abyss Orukfufkousomething recommended previously? On paper this seems like 10/10 material, but for some reason I can't remember it didn't quite click with me. Maybe wait for the finished product?

: Now, I don't know the etiquette for linking other's profiles or links, but I figured it was safer to post the upload directly and ask later. This is a bit of an old, small trial, but quite frankly it's already some of my favorite content. Really this recommendation is for whatever Enokippu makes, so I'll be linking to his new "mini" game which should release this month. Seems like it's the same engine and core design as this demo, so a lot more of that. I'll say this again just 'cause, Enokippu is the best. Get his games. Do it.

: I had forgotten about this one, it's Ahriman's new game and... it's browser based, yeah. Idk. I think it's a temporary thing for the trial version, and it works surprisingly well! As for the game itself, I don't love it. Dunno what to tell you, it's Ahriman. Good ideas with somewhat clunky execution and slow gameplay. Protagonists are strong enough that you basically can't see 90% of H content without playing badly on purpose. Also, I have no idea how to translate this other than Yandex image translate lol. Good luck.

Last edited:

Acropolis

Sep 15, 2022
Ok. I've been meaning to recommend a whole bunch of stuff, but kept procrastinating on it. Instead of the very thorough list which might as well have been it's own collection, here's a handful before MuninKai beats me to them (that guy's great, I recommend everything he translates or plays lmao). I will try to keep updating this.

Side note: A LOT of what I'd like to recommend and hasn't been mentioned yet is in development and are demos only (nevermind, ALL of them except the first are WIP). The largest implication is really that MTool or similar are kind of essential... and don't expect too much, I guess.

Blazing Aries: Disappointingly little combat H, but what's there is quite nice and the game itself isn't bad.

Magical Girl Luna's Misfortune: Highly concentrated on restraint/bondage (I believe every single enemy has unique grapples and such), not exactly my preference but it could be fantastic depending on taste I guess.

: No F95 page as far as I know. I've linked to the ci-en page with the latest trial version. This is probably a perfect example of what I think "battle fuck" is.

Tunnel Escape: Art/animation is probably the best I've seen as far as "dynamic" gameplay elements goes instead of cutscenes. Dev seems pretty fast and the trial versions are already more enjoyable than the vast majority of H-games out there.

(I think?): This is what I'd call a well made meh game. Combat H is not the focus and nothing special, but okay. Overall the trial seems decent and I like what the dev wants to do. Art quality is probably it's best aspect.

Saint Gear Force: This one is weird. I don't love the art and the engine is astoundingly clunky (IIRC Unity customized into Frankenstein RPGM), but the mechanics are pretty good.

: At least that's what Google said. Not bad, I think it was kind of like Abyss Orukfufkousomething recommended previously? On paper this seems like 10/10 material, but for some reason I can't remember it didn't quite click with me. Maybe wait for the finished product?

: Now, I don't know the etiquette for linking other's profiles or links, but I figured it was safer to post the upload directly and ask later. This is a bit of an old, small trial, but quite frankly it's already some of my favorite content. Really this recommendation is for whatever Enokippu makes, so I'll be linking to his new "mini" game which should release this month. Seems like it's the same engine and core design as this demo, so a lot more of that. I'll say this again just 'cause, Enokippu is the best. Get his games. Do it.

: I had forgotten about this one, it's Ahriman's new game and... it's browser based, yeah. Idk. I think it's a temporary thing for the trial version, and it works surprisingly well! As for the game itself, I don't love it. Dunno what to tell you, it's Ahriman. Good ideas with somewhat clunky execution and slow gameplay. Protagonists are strong enough that you basically can't see 90% of H content without playing badly on purpose. Also, I have no idea how to translate this other than Yandex image translate lol. Good luck.

To clarify what qualifies, I've just updated the original post. This current list is only for finished games, or games actively undergoing translation. I believe decker2's list already compiles most untranslated works.

Anyways, thanks for dropping the above: I actually don't remember Blazing Aries having BF (though to be fair I didn't finish it), but I'll take your word for it. And I didn't even know Kunoichi Botan had a sequel. That and the Dev's other game Crimson Colosseum were top notch, would love to see a second game for either.

ilmncsm

Apr 10, 2018
Wouldn't Tales of Androgyny fit here?
Isn't that still in development? It has a rather lot of content I admit, but there's a note at the bottom of the first post saying that to keep the list concise only "finished games" will be posted.

Jan 18, 2018
:

Enokippu's game. Short, very high quality. Same genre/themes as his previous games. (if you're using MTool, use it on game.exe inside the data folder).

Reactions: Acropolis

Acropolis

Sep 15, 2022
:

Enokippu's game. Short, very high quality. Same genre/themes as his previous games. (if you're using MTool, use it on game.exe inside the data folder).
That and . This dev is top notch, I'd gladly take MTLs for either.

Edit: Oh shit, just found out this already has a fan translation. Say less, this just made my day.

Retardel223

Sep 6, 2021
That and . This dev is top notch, I'd gladly take MTLs for either.

Edit: Oh shit, just found out this already has a fan translation. Say less, this just made my day.
it is kinda good would've been better if you would't get a game over if u went above the dark sphere things capacity yk

Spitefire46

Oct 24, 2021
ソルルイ -after mini- 1.0 just released and would fit quite well. No official translation, and no fan translation yet that I know of, but Mtool can be used to play through decently for now.

Very high quality, and won't be surprised if it gets fan translated pretty quickly. One to keep an eye on for a decent translation.

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes