Recommending The Ultimate Battle Fuck/Sex Fight Collection (English Translated)

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
[RPGM] - [RPGM][NONE] Tower of Alfimia [v1.0] [Dark Night] | F95zone

Here's one that is as of yet untranslated. RPGMV, Male protag, you have standard attacks but all the enemies(all female) have sexual attacks. There's an MTL'd version floating around somewhere that I played through and I recently ran Ver 3.3 through Translator++ but it was atrocious. Might as well just play through in Japanese, which is a shame because most of the enemy attacks are accompanied by multiple lines of text littered with the typical teasing and humiliation that come with femdom.

I briefly considered editing the MTL and immediately realized why so many games go untranslated. It would take several hours a day for a couple weeks at least to clean everything up and it would still be of dubious accuracy/quality. I also don't really feel like re-writing smut lol

Edit: When I mentioned the MTL floating around, that was referring to Ver 3+. If you play the 1.0 build from the original post, there is an MTL patch link just below it. Just know that you'll be missing some of the additional content.
I swear this game has big Fantasy World of Mindia vibes and that tower is the Fess Tower from Lust Friend:

Fantasy World of Mindia:
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-fant...doki-temptations-mind-battle-neitifasu.12357/

Lust Friend:
https://f95zone.to/threads/lust-friend-v1-08-62studio.56340/

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Hadn't seen this one, muchas gracias
Glad to share this gem. I've had a lot of fun building my stats against sexy girls and beating down the boss succubi. As a heads up, the translation is the weakpoint of this game but if you can get past that there is a good story and a wide variety of girls to go at it with. Also, don't use Paranon's mirror and there's a fork in the plot after beating the Netori succubus in the 4th world.

Oct 2, 2018
LonaRPG Quite an unique RPGM game where combat happens in realtime. Might not be for everyone's taste, the scat/piss content can be turned off in the settings.I would say this is dark souls of RPGM

mememema

Aug 16, 2020
That is a good game. I haven't started on it yet but I hear it's nearly on par with MGQ in terms must play monster girl games.
I would...temper your expectations with that. MGD is certainly good, especially in a genre that I can't get enough of, but it has a fraction of the content with a much simpler take on combat/gameplay. Depends on if you're comparing it to MGQP or just MGQ I suppose. Its been awhile since I last checked, but it seemed to have less than half of the planned content when I played.

• Sad
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
I would...temper your expectations with that. MGD is certainly good, especially in a genre that I can't get enough of, but it has a fraction of the content with a much simpler take on combat/gameplay. Depends on if you're comparing it to MGQP or just MGQ I suppose. Its been awhile since I last checked, but it seemed to have less than half of the planned content when I played.
I was comparing it to MGQ. I haven't started on MGQP yet. MGQ's gameplay is pretty linier and simple whereas MGD has a weakness mechanic and I think items. I haved played MGD either but I hear it's pretty good so far.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: mememema

mememema

Aug 16, 2020
I was comparing it to MGQ. I haven't started on MGQP yet. MGQ's gameplay is pretty linier and simple whereas MGD has a weakness mechanic and I think items. I haved played MGD either but I hear it's pretty good so far.
Ahh in that case, yeah MGD has a bit more going on than MGQ but the story is incomplete as of yet and I don't expect it to stack up to the grandeur of MGQ. I'm pretty sure I remember it having mods though, which is always nice. More content never hurts.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Ahh in that case, yeah MGD has a bit more going on than MGQ but the story is incomplete as of yet and I don't expect it to stack up to the grandeur of MGQ. I'm pretty sure I remember it having mods though, which is always nice. More content never hurts.
I forgot about the mods. I would say MGD is to monster girl VN gameplay as MGQ is to monster girl VN storytelling. I am still on chapter 2 of MGQ but I have been hooked since the beginning.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: mememema

Acropolis

Sep 15, 2022
Oct 2, 2018
i wonder if you play every new game added to the list or have played all the game on the list.
by playing i meant do you 100% the game or just to confirm BF mechanic
edit: of course i consider free time and other irl stuff, just curious

Acropolis

Sep 15, 2022
i wonder if you play every new game added to the list or have played all the game on the list.
by playing i meant do you 100% the game or just to confirm BF mechanic
edit: of course i consider free time and other irl stuff, just curious
Nope! My backlog is HUGE lol. I've played and finished a good chunk of 'em, but some stuff I've either dropped (because I didn't like the game, even with BF elements) or just haven't gotten around to yet. I've yet to dig into a lot of the newly added games, but so long as I see screenshots/reviews of a game depicting combat sex I just add 'em in for the time being.

Reactions: Average Coomer
5.00 star(s) 7 Votes