Recommending The Ultimate Battle Fuck/Sex Fight Collection (English Translated)

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes

mememema

Aug 16, 2020
They do in fact allow for posting links. What they do not allow for is asking for links. You can report a link as dead, and hope someone will pull it up again. And they actually recently made some changes, so you can for example now ask for links to older versions of games that you can't find anymore, or for demos that are no longer avalible. Further details if you want them in the thread discussion the rule changes. I've posted a link or two over there myself.

There was just a period in the past where almost all actual conversation and game discussion got drowned out by people asking for links, that were literally on the same page, or a page or two back, so the rules were made a lot more strict than they are here.
Huh, good to know. I definitely jumped to some conclusions then. I was reading through some threads that were like current/days old at most where ppl were getting banned left and right. Just by the way they had the 62studio game pages set up(links to DLsite instead of a Mega link or w/e) and the mass-banning, I figured they didn't allow piracy links.

Edit: And while I'm here: [RPGM] - Incubus Quest 1.05 English Translation | F95zone
Idk how this one slipped my mind. Definitely ticks the boxes. Anyone looking for a fully translated up-to-date version might have to do some digging through the posts but its in there somewhere. Immediately back to contradict myself. 1.05 has a full translation patch it seems, 1.1.2 is still pending. Oops

Last edited:
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Acropolis

Sep 15, 2022
Why can’t I click on one of the games
Which game is it?

Edit: I believe he was speaking of "Time for Work! The Naked Moral Committee" which was originally on this list but banned due to rule 7.

Last edited:
Oct 2, 2018
Huh, good to know. I definitely jumped to some conclusions then. I was reading through some threads that were like current/days old at most where ppl were getting banned left and right. Just by the way they had the 62studio game pages set up(links to DLsite instead of a Mega link or w/e) and the mass-banning, I figured they didn't allow piracy links.

Edit: And while I'm here: [RPGM] - Incubus Quest 1.05 English Translation | F95zone
Idk how this one slipped my mind. Definitely ticks the boxes. Anyone looking for a fully translated up-to-date version might have to do some digging through the posts but its in there somewhere. Immediately back to contradict myself. 1.05 has a full translation patch it seems, 1.1.2 is still pending. Oops
i have played this game and can confirm it do have decent BF mechanic

NitroChan

Dec 31, 2019
Not sure if it's the right place to ask but does anyone know any games similar to Niplheim's Hunter - Branded Azel and Brave Alchemist Colette? So basically, games with an FeMc (Preferably ones that doesn't have comically big breasts like with karynns prison) that has the option to turn sexually active/assertive atleast mid-way through the game, ideally along with options to seduce or just engage with active acts with enemies during a battle.

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
Last edited:
Reactions: Acropolis

Acropolis

Sep 15, 2022
Due to popular demand, I've now added the ":eek:" icon to mark games in which female MC can do sexual attacks.

I'll have to do another run over the entire list to remember which ones do, and it's been some time since I played a lot of these, so feel free to correct me if I'm incorrectly labeling (or am missing) anything with said icon.

Still, this feature remains extremely rare even in modern H games, so I wouldn't expect much to pop up.

Guymanwell

Dec 31, 2017
The link to 'Time for Work! The Naked Moral Committee' under 'FEMALE PROTAGONISTS' is broken. The game seems to have been removed from the website.

Acropolis

Sep 15, 2022
The link to 'Time for Work! The Naked Moral Committee' under 'FEMALE PROTAGONISTS' is broken. The game seems to have been removed from the website.
Which game is it?

Edit: I believe he was speaking of "Time for Work! The Naked Moral Committee" which was originally on this list but banned due to rule 7.
Yep, both that and the prequel Outdoor Camp have been terminated from F95.

Not sure if it's the right place to ask but does anyone know any games similar to Niplheim's Hunter - Branded Azel and Brave Alchemist Colette? So basically, games with an FeMc (Preferably ones that doesn't have comically big breasts like with karynns prison) that has the option to turn sexually active/assertive atleast mid-way through the game, ideally along with options to seduce or just engage with active acts with enemies during a battle.
I just implemented a new icon for that, but I probably won't find a ton of games with this tag.

Reactions: NitroChan

forgotp

Nov 4, 2019
Dark Elf Historia does that I believe, nice huge titties tho.

Oct 2, 2018
Saria Reclaimed

Toschka

Sep 15, 2020
Due to popular demand, I've now added the ":eek:" icon to mark games in which female MC can do sexual attacks.

I'll have to do another run over the entire list to remember which ones do, and it's been some time since I played a lot of these, so feel free to correct me if I'm incorrectly labeling (or am missing) anything with said icon.

Still, this feature remains extremely rare even in modern H games, so I wouldn't expect much to pop up.
LonaRpg has a succubus build where you can actively do sex-attacks on most opponents. It's also not a lategame thing, though depending can be more challenging of a playstyle.

Otherwise I also recommend adding Degrees of Lewdity for your list: https://f95zone.to/threads/degrees-of-lewdity-v0-3-13-3-vrelnir.20259/

It has one of the best sex combat mechanics. Though you can choose both male as well as female mc.

Artix0

Modder
Jun 26, 2017

In SimBro, if your MC is female you can do a variety of lust attacks on male (and female) opponents in combat. (As can female NPCs, both allied and enemy).

Side note that if your MC is male, you still have a sex attack but it's limited to grab/strip/rape (must be combined with a male ally, one grabs whilst the other strips or rapes).

• Sad
5.00 star(s) 7 Votes