diend2011

Jun 11, 2018
Second that. The only faster service to download from this site is G-Drive. Most others are painfully slow and full of adware/spyware. Nopy used to be lighting fast but now is a mixed bag.
yeah, almost all games here have mega download links on the OP. I don't really understand why he said it is unrealiable, the bandwith limit can be bypassed by using MegaSync .....

Reactions: rokrad

Cesarbr

May 8, 2018
I think we created a lot of expectation in this game that does not seem to have much future. Updates are getting smaller and events are increasingly disconnected. It's looking more like a guessing game than a visual novel. It had everything to be a good game, but Dev was totally lost. This is just my opinion.

Deamate

Sep 30, 2017
I think we created a lot of expectation in this game that does not seem to have much future. Updates are getting smaller and events are increasingly disconnected. It's looking more like a guessing game than a visual novel. It had everything to be a good game, but Dev was totally lost. This is just my opinion.
Yes, because the story is not evolving.

Reactions: apollo32

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Of course I would also love way more development of my favorite parts as anyone else does, but I actually think the dev is doing pretty well and the .x5 updates are always smaller. This game just shows again how difficult and time consuming it is to make a sandbox game that has enough content, keeps story evolving and updates old situations all at same time especially without a big team since there is only so much time in a day for a lone dev or small tean.

If you then also take into account dev has to take care of Love, Lust and NTR routes and it is almost a miracle what he does manage to pull off. :) Those new things in were hot though.

Reactions: Deamate and -Hex-

greattaste

Dec 9, 2018
MEGA is no longer consistent when uploading or downloading files. Over the last 6 months, MEGA has gradually earned the dubious honor of being the most unreliable link to use for uploaders and also it's easy to overwhelm the mega servers leading to corrupt, super slow, or stopped downloads.
And don't forget the download restriction on the IPs for MEGA varying between 3-5gb and this game is 2 gb. If you download this, you're done. No more downloads until tomorrow! And using jdownloader has been okay with mega but still kinda slow. And sometimes, you can't even get around the cap with jdownloader.
I'll say this again. MEGA is not reliable anymore. We uploaders/mods/staff often deal with MEGA far more than just downloading a couple gigs a day.

And when I get source links, I do not post those anymore because he can take those down without notice.

It is avoidable.

They don't go anywhere except to the spank bank. They're like pinups and renders that didn't get put into the game, were made by patreon request, etc.[/QUOTE
MEGA is no longer consistent when uploading or downloading files. Over the last 6 months, MEGA has gradually earned the dubious honor of being the most unreliable link to use for uploaders and also it's easy to overwhelm the mega servers leading to corrupt, super slow, or stopped downloads.
And don't forget the download restriction on the IPs for MEGA varying between 3-5gb and this game is 2 gb. If you download this, you're done. No more downloads until tomorrow! And using jdownloader has been okay with mega but still kinda slow. And sometimes, you can't even get around the cap with jdownloader.
I'll say this again. MEGA is not reliable anymore. We uploaders/mods/staff often deal with MEGA far more than just downloading a couple gigs a day.

And when I get source links, I do not post those anymore because he can take those down without notice.

It is avoidable.

They don't go anywhere except to the spank bank. They're like pinups and renders that didn't get put into the game, were made by patreon request, etc.
Thanks muttdoggy

Reactions: S A Z

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Irina is in your room, the new ! at 9 pm. Older sister is gain corruption, take her to basement in kitchen in morning and then go to basement at 10 pm in evening while she is under shower, dont go to shower. Mom is do second corruption date and go to basement at 10 pm, do not go to living room.

iainmore

Jun 12, 2017
Watch out for the filesfm downloader. Gave my computer something nasty. Took me a few hours to fix it.
Yup I had trouble with it! When I went to check the downloads folder the file hadn't even downloaded. Now I am glad that nothing downlaoded or so it appears.

Oh and the ANON link wanted to infect me with something as well.

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
Oh don't worry, a lot of people have the same opinion. The guy doesn't have the slighterst idea of how game designing works (be it plot or gameplay or character development)

3.50 star(s) 120 Votes