BeLikeWater

Apr 27, 2018
How do you get the scenes in the special renders or are they just special CGs done by the developer? Coz I've been playing weeks in the game without any changes with either the love, submission and NTR route.

Milfysenpai

Dec 31, 2018
i am stuck with the scene , where i see cassandra being used by frank , i stop them but next day again it happened , i want frank to use nicole and for that i even didn't dated nicole at the weekend , can anyone tell me where i'm going wrong ?

Ginji

Lightning Emperor
Donor
May 14, 2017
Is it just me who likes Cassandra's model? (Or redhead models in particular?)
i do love the model.i also wish there were a few more redheads.a small minus for me as a personal choice was the piercings-nipples really and why so big:)

Ginji

Lightning Emperor
Donor
May 14, 2017
How do you get the scenes in the special renders or are they just special CGs done by the developer? Coz I've been playing weeks in the game without any changes with either the love, submission and NTR route.
not in game(yet?) i think so look and enjoy;)

sora21345

Oct 28, 2017
i am stuck with the scene , where i see cassandra being used by frank , i stop them but next day again it happened , i want frank to use nicole and for that i even didn't dated nicole at the weekend , can anyone tell me where i'm going wrong ?
how do u get those scene am trying to get frank and mom ntr scene but am only see the two same scene in the bar and tanning shop

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
Mind explaining how to get the Mom and Cassandra "outings"? The new Help feature is no Help at all.
Wait till 10pm then click the basement if im not mistaken you need to have completed both of there dates before you can do it i could be wrong though

dr FeelGood

May 9, 2017
just to let you know the mod doesnt work on the new version you might as remove it
Tnx for info @Sypolts, so,

as @Sypolts said, Please do not download modes, just uncheck-it in down-torrent screen when it appear.

It is easier this way, because if I change torrent file many members will have "red" torrents..

3.50 star(s) 120 Votes