• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
ok..since i cheated money and am filthy rich..i move not-mom and not-sisters out of that house and far away..then report not-dad to the fed's for civilian endangerment..and whole bunch of other stuff it is illegal for the police to do..and if noone listens..well..now that i'm rich i hire people to beat him daily until he gets it through his head you do not offer your wife as a cumslut to gangmembers...since my claims of his illegal shit is ignored..i figure my having him beaten will be too ;) ...the game is fine if you ignore the BS of the premise...but its hard to ignore..this game does not promote horny thoughts..it promotes wanting to kill the not-dad and gang members...

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
ok..since i cheated money and am filthy rich..i move not-mom and not-sisters out of that house and far away..then report not-dad to the fed's for civilian endangerment..and whole bunch of other stuff it is illegal for the police to do..and if noone listens..well..now that i'm rich i hire people to beat him daily until he gets it through his head you do not offer your wife as a cumslut to gangmembers...since my claims of his illegal shit is ignored..i figure my having him beaten will be too ;) ...the game is fine if you ignore the BS of the premise...but its hard to ignore..this game does not promote horny thoughts..it promotes wanting to kill the not-dad and gang members...
So it's very civil rights oriented in that case!
ACLU should be paying the author(s) :D

Reactions: Ryohky

XKimky

Jul 23, 2017
Just wondering if I should have a save path for both Love and Corruption or if it should be fine if I do them all in the one play through?
One save for all is ok, I think the problem can come when you start a path without NTR and want to see the NTR scenes, as I didnt managed to trigger all of them on my non-NTR save so I had to restart.

For love-corruption, just make sure one is above the other like mentioned in the guide and that you reach the correct number.

Reactions: Malkovichi and Bvo

there

Nov 23, 2016
Good morning, When anyone has time can they link me the Changelog for the latest version or tell me about it. Other than that take care.

SuperPerv96

Apr 21, 2018
Does anyone has a full walkthrough? from the beginning of the game till now?
I really appreciate it

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
So i have played both new scenes and i have to admit i was kinda let down by the short amount of content and no alexis

skyusalol

Feb 4, 2018
how to see the picture in tyrant file ? even after UnRen still not cant see all picture error , any idea how to see it

exxxe

Apr 28, 2017
I love the update as always great scenes and finally getting to see the girls submit is wonderfull ( corruption non NTR path )

The only problem is consistency tho it is clear saddog is working on it but there is still room to improve it
( end of spoiler)

The only thing I'm seriously worried about is :
If I allow NTR for one or two girls ( RP《5)
Would this force NTR ending to all girls ??

I'm sharing Nicole ( NTR ) while corrupting both Cassandra and Irine without NTR while loving Alexis purely so is NTRing one would affect all ??

We are at 0.65 and it is not clear if there is a cocktail path ( in terms of story )so any ideas ??

Edit : to make it clear right now NTR for one girl is not affecting the relationships with other girls will it do ? Will it prevent a harem ending ( for the girls I kept exclusively mine ) ???

I hope this helps understand my point

Reactions: ekpptnet
3.50 star(s) 119 Votes