-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Game Compressor
Donor
Sep 18, 2017
The Tyrant [v0.65] Kompressed

lossy compression was used, so the image quality is slightly worse than the original

PC (430 MB): - - - -
MAC (426 MB): - - - -

svsky

Nov 24, 2018
Oh, I can't play right now without MEGA. That's too bad

Thanks for the update, this game is awesome!

I need to wait for MEGA to download

Reactions: Warsteel

svsky

Nov 24, 2018
[QUOTE =“yuukit,post:1560912,member:135234”]正常版本 [/ QUOTE]
非常感谢你,Bro!

Reactions: Azzrayel

Warsteel

May 26, 2017
MEGA unreliable? You must have some janky internet. MEGA is by FAR the most reliable download site used on here. And no popups or attempts to install spyware like the other sites some people on here use that are shady as hell. And the speeds are good too... most of the others take 45 minutes per gig. Must have a hamster in a wheel running those joints.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Wow.. people want to argue over MEGA. You just convinced me to never use it again.
I took some time out of my day to test, upload, and do all that. I don't expect any thanks.
But I certainly don't need people arguing with me over choosing the fastest uploads so you get your links sooner.
Well I'm sorry for giving you links sooner.

Well it's either wait a little a longer to get a working mega or get it faster. Bunch of ungrateful...

lorddarkam

Jan 1, 2018
MEGA unreliable? You must have some janky internet. MEGA is by FAR the most reliable download site used on here. And no popups or attempts to install spyware like the other sites some people on here use that are shady as hell. And the speeds are good too... most of the others take 45 minutes per gig. Must have a hamster in a wheel running those joints.
the problem with mega is it reach the limit before the download is over and then you just give up and start again in another site

Reactions: NightShadeX

zazaza123

Jun 1, 2017
Wow.. people want to argue over MEGA
blah blah blah
Bunch of ungrateful...
It's funny that this kind of argue is possible.
Oh well, if somebody have any thoughts about how the newest version should be shared, go and tell anyone you want.
Hope this will help you (understand how stupid it was)

3.50 star(s) 118 Votes