• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Bvo

Mar 23, 2018
Just wondering if I should have a save path for both Love and Corruption or if it should be fine if I do them all in the one play through?

proximus

Donor
Apr 25, 2017
MEGA unreliable? You must have some janky internet. MEGA is by FAR the most reliable download site used on here. And no popups or attempts to install spyware like the other sites some people on here use that are shady as hell. And the speeds are good too... most of the others take 45 minutes per gig. Must have a hamster in a wheel running those joints.
Second that. The only faster service to download from this site is G-Drive. Most others are painfully slow and full of adware/spyware. Nopy used to be lighting fast but now is a mixed bag.

Jul 30, 2018
ok your helper system is glitchy as hell its been saying the samething for 15 days to go on second date with the mother ive gone on her second date 2 times per weekend

the corruption date isnt opened because it says you need to be a gangmember and i already have delivered 3 packages and became a gangmember have the key and everything

Reactions: stever and John573
3.50 star(s) 119 Votes