• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
I'm currently using a lenovo Y50-70
16GB Ram
GTX 960 M
i7 4700HQ
Win 10 64 bit
Crucial SSD 500GB

Hope this helps
It does help, in that it pretty much eliminates a hardware issue.
You already mentioned your drivers were up to date, so that shouldn't be the problem.

Run the game again, and take a note of what the access violation says.
Do a google search/search engine of your choice on that access violation, i.e. "unity engine access violation x" where x is the access violation.

Also, if you can attach the error report to a post as well, or open it and paste the contents into a post using a spoiler tag
If you don't know how to do a spoiler tag, reply directly to this post, and look at how the spoiler I've put starts and ends.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: raptohralex

furryfantastic

Jul 13, 2017
Plz help stuck julia always gets angry if she catches me with mom at pool how the he'll do I get her to not 30days trying figure out how no luck

BD-X

Jan 19, 2018
You already mentioned your drivers were up to date, so that shouldn't be the problem.

Do a google search/search engine of your choice on that access violation, i.e. "unity engine access violation x" where x is the access violation.

Also, if you can attach the error report to a post as well, or open it and paste the contents into a post using a spoiler tag
If you don't know how to do a spoiler tag, reply directly to this post, and look at how the spoiler I've put starts and ends.

Allright i see , i'll download the 0.19 version and paste the error report here , thanks for the help :)

furryfantastic

Jul 13, 2017
Plz help stuck julia always gets angry if she catches me with mom at pool how the hell do I get her to not 30days trying figure out how no luck
Billy never comes either after talking to him just repeated scene of Julia getting pissed when bj from mom what do I fucking do :mad:

furryfantastic

Jul 13, 2017
Have guide it's increadably confusing
What the hell is mmf??????? I don't get it :/

I have already talked to Julia at pool then mom in dinning room then finally I got scene with Julia and mom in Julia's room when you hide in her wardrobe but have no clue what to do after that?

furryfantastic

Jul 13, 2017
How can i make julia to stop getting mad when mom is givin me a BJ near pool.
Walktrough didnt help me too much because I dont know what to do at 77. What is FFM?
77. Repeat the FFM scene at julia's room (if started a new game in 0.07 you can skip this step).
78. Catch mom at pool, now Julia won't be mad when catches Jason with mom. And mom will let to fuck her. (condoms are optional).
I'm stuck here myself I have no clue how to trigger her to not be mad I have no idea what the hell mmf is the guid is to confusing so I just deleted it :/

JetZ

Jan 16, 2017
is there a bug with kelly's movie scene on 0.19 final ?
i can't seem to get the ask for the movie part and stuck with 300 relations with kelly and can't progress with adrianna as well because of it,
anyone can help ?

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Plz help stuck julia always gets angry if she catches me with mom at pool how the he'll do I get her to not 30days trying figure out how no luck
I'm stuck here myself I have no clue how to trigger her to not be mad I have no idea what the hell mmf is the guid is to confusing so I just deleted it :/
Do notice how you promise Mom you'll settle this with Julia. Well, you have to settle it with her. Of course this requires to have progression with Julia as well. But if you got that, you have to have a little sit down with her in either the living room or in the dining room, i can't recall which. When this topic comes up and settled, you have to tell mom too. At one of those dining room scenes where she is drinking coffee (thus sober). When all is said and done, you can invite Julia instead to do a threesome. But like i said.. you have to progress with Julia before you can settle this.

jotaerre

Jul 15, 2017
I've restarted and got blocked on that theme as well. I've passed it when i was on Julia's room at about 20-22 and was praising her about her look in lingerie and mom entered.
After this, i was able to invite Julia to the pool fun.

I assume that you have already watched Mom and Julia in Julia's bedroom in the afternoon, after entering the room left open by Julia's rush to the bathroom.

Ranxta

May 31, 2017
is there a bug with kelly's movie scene on 0.19 final ?
i can't seem to get the ask for the movie part and stuck with 300 relations with kelly and can't progress with adrianna as well because of it,
anyone can help ?
Similar problem here, though I would suggest that it's not a new bug in 0.19.
My experience was that I did the first movie scene fine when playing 0.12final. I didn't play again until .17, but when loading up my old save in that version, I could not get any movie options (and hence triggering Adrianne selfie and further content). Just downloaded 0.19final and still have the same issue.

Reactions: Francis Fleshripper

BD-X

Jan 19, 2018

So here is the error :

BD-X

Jan 19, 2018

although , another game says i have 16k physical memory , what the heck ?

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
although , another game says i have 16k physical memory , what the heck ?

Well, that one at least matches up to your specs, but I can't think of why the one for The Twist doesn't.

Although possibly the 2GB mentioned in the error log is the 960m's RAM, and not your system RAM.
Honestly though, that shouldn't be a problem either, since my card (R9 270OC) is 2GB and I've only got issues with HDD and cpu on my current rig (transitions take longer than they did on my previous rig).

I do see it mention the Unityplayer.dll file (the one in the game directory) so it looks like an issue relating to that file.

Bit of a long shot, but try running as admin if you don't already.

BD-X

Jan 19, 2018
Well, that one at least matches up to your specs, but I can't think of why the one for The Twist doesn't.

Although possibly the 2GB mentioned in the error log is the 960m's RAM, and not your system RAM.
Honestly though, that shouldn't be a problem either, since my card (R9 270OC) is 2GB and I've only got issues with HDD and cpu on my current rig (transitions take longer than they did on my previous rig).

I do see it mention the Unityplayer.dll file (the one in the game directory) so it looks like an issue relating to that file.

Bit of a long shot, but try running as admin if you don't already.
Soo, i ran it as admin , i ran it in compatability mode , i added the app in the firewall exception list , even the whole folder in the windows defender exceptions with no luck. I still get the same error

3.40 star(s) 157 Votes