Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I doubt it...his game would get shot down by the nazis at patreon.
..i'd say even his pot plant would be given a lecture on proper ethics as wel!!

why can't we just kill billy and feed him to some sharks already.
He is a.. necessary evil i suppose. We can get to Rachel through him. The admission fee we pay!:pensive:

Shizas

Mar 4, 2018
Hi! I have a question for those who know, I have this problem with the ver.19 final:
sc1.png sc2.png

Basically, the colours (or the light, maybe...) its showing oddly. I have the ver18 too, where still work fine. So, I assume must be something with that version (19 final).
I tried update my video card's driver, touch some configurations, and nothing.
Any help please? any ideas?

At the same time, I downloaded other game that have the same problem. Both are based on Unity. Maybe that have something to do...?

Thanks in advance.
Shizas.

Kashmere123

Dec 12, 2017
Hey, I've been trying to get Julia not to get mad at the mom BJ scene at the pool and I can't seem to get it properly, I've done all the things mentioned in the walkthrough, I keep getting the scene where she's crying, then I'm going to her room and having fun with her but she's still mad when she sees me with Janice. Does any of you guys know a fix for it?

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Hey, I've been trying to get Julia not to get mad at the mom BJ scene at the pool and I can't seem to get it properly, I've done all the things mentioned in the walkthrough, I keep getting the scene where she's crying, then I'm going to her room and having fun with her but she's still mad when she sees me with Janice. Does any of you guys know a fix for it?
You have to settle things with Julia, literally. Just talked about it 2 pages earlier. You have to progress with Julia first and when you have a high enough score with her, have the pool scene play out again. Then look for Julia either in the living room or at the dining room and the topic of what transpired at the pool will pop up. When you have discussed it with her you have to tell this to Mom as well! At one of those afternoon dining room scenes when she is sober. Tell her all is settled and Julia won't freak out anymore. But its important to have high score with both of them and probably to have seen the threesome in Julia's bedroom before she'll be okay with the pool threesome.

Reactions: Kashmere123

ZeroR3

Jul 7, 2017
Hello, I'm playing newest ver .19 final and I can't progress with Rebecca. I have relationship 30 and I'm after first ass groping scene, where she gets angry at you for treating her like a toy. The problem is, I have that scene every time I go to her. There is no score increase, every time I go to school there is that scene, she gets angry, end.

Pappolino

Sep 25, 2017
Guys sorry for askying but I can't go on...in the Kelly quest doesn't appear the "ask about her friend" command even if I've done the Julia progress I'm also at 65 points of affection what's wrong? thanks for the answer

hornyandevil

Dec 22, 2017
OK, on v0.19 day 64 myself but I am LOVING this game. At first I thought it would be a quick click around with minimal content but then I scrolled down the walk-through when I got stuck. . . . . WoW loved it, loving it, can't wait for more!

Dr. Jones

Dec 16, 2017
Hi! I have a question for those who know, I have this problem with the ver.19 final:
View attachment 74502 View attachment 74503

Basically, the colours (or the light, maybe...) its showing oddly. I have the ver18 too, where still work fine. So, I assume must be something with that version (19 final).
I tried update my video card's driver, touch some configurations, and nothing.
Any help please? any ideas?

At the same time, I downloaded other game that have the same problem. Both are based on Unity. Maybe that have something to do...?

Thanks in advance.
Shizas.
I experienced this problem also. I could find no way to fix it. Then I discovered the root of the problem was the low end on-board video card. (as snugglepuff stated above). I purchased a geforce graphics card and all is now working properly.

3.40 star(s) 157 Votes