Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
How to talk with the shady guy? he seems pissed off
Untill Billy grants you admission ...how awkward that sounds... he won't be talking to you. So you have to have a reason to talk with him first.

DrakeZester

Jul 6, 2017
Well the problem i am facing i have the photo from the pool but can't give it to billy.
Any solution?

edit: Ok nvm got it.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Well the problem i am facing i have the photo from the pool but can't give it to billy.
Have you shown billy the first shower video? And Billy should introduce him to the shady guy when you talk with him about 'the new clerck in the pharmacy' and you end up needing some drugs. So untill then, shady guy is just.. a shady guy you can notice. You have to progress with said clerck :)

IGP

Jul 2, 2017
Good afternoon .. someone has final decision to uptade 0.20 posted today March 02

IGP

Jul 2, 2017
Good afternoon .. Someone has final decision to uptade 0.20 posted today March 02

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Its a poll on naming new chracter.

Kira is winning because of course it is with all the Russians.

DarkSouls40k

Jan 14, 2018
My review / Opinion after several hours playing 0.19:

Story: The story is ok. Pretty basic, its just you trying to get every women in different contexts, it avoids the fallouts that many adult games have where it just becomes a huge boring wall of text.

World/Graphics: part image part 3D real time rendered with quality that u hardly see in most adult games, (most are pre rendered pictures VN), it is much more immersive due to this, its the game strongest point and hope this dude makes a fantasy world next :) !!!

Gameplay: This is the weak part of the game and its a nightmare, no other way to put it.

The gameplay consists pretty much in trying all the options / combinations possible until u find the right one (and theres so many of them...), sometimes its obvious sometimes theres no clue and u have to go through trial and error to discover where a new option opened up to level up more points. The gameplay is pretty much obtuse and a huge grind / drag (and this was with me following the walkthrough and cheats).

To solve this problem the author should add a quest log so u can keep track of what u need to do next and some hints if need, reduce the repeat action grind to get the points and also if possible completely remove randomness like who visits u at night for an option u take...

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Soo, i ran it as admin , i ran it in compatability mode , i added the app in the firewall exception list , even the whole folder in the windows defender exceptions with no luck. I still get the same error
I looked through the error log again, and on the off chance searched for the most recent drivers for your gpu. There's a newer driver version for the 960m, try downloading and installing that, and running The Twist again.
I've seen similar errors in Unity and other applications solved by this before, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed that this solves the issue.

There's really no way that I can think of that your system should be having this kind of problem, and typically graphics drivers are the culprit, even to the point that a newer driver can be the cause, resulting in the need to rollback to a previous driver version. That's something I'm really hoping isn't the case here though, because that's more than likely a headache you really don't need.

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
My review / Opinion after several hours playing 0.19:

Story: The story is ok. Pretty basic, its just you trying to get every women in different contexts, it avoids the fallouts that many adult games have where it just becomes a huge boring wall of text.

World/Graphics: part image part 3D real time rendered with quality that u hardly see in most adult games, (most are pre rendered pictures VN), it is much more immersive due to this, its the game strongest point and hope this dude makes a fantasy world next :) !!!

Gameplay: This is the weak part of the game and its a nightmare, no other way to put it.

The gameplay consists pretty much in trying all the options / combinations possible until u find the right one (and theres so many of them...), sometimes its obvious sometimes theres no clue and u have to go through trial and error to discover where a new option opened up to level up more points. The gameplay is pretty much obtuse and a huge grind / drag (and this was with me following the walkthrough and cheats).

To solve this problem the author should add a quest log so u can keep track of what u need to do next and some hints if need, reduce the repeat action grind to get the points and also if possible completely remove randomness like who visits u at night for an option u take...
Well this game is different in that there are stories and then there is PLOT.
The stories are simply the scenarios between MC and the women he has sex with. Each has their own angle or path to sex and represent the various popular MILF scenarios any teenaged kid might have. These he has done quite well IMO. They are not only believable but they also aren't creepy/rapey like most games turn to because they can't think of a reasonable scenario to get the character to agree to have sex with him. The Teacher is the only one who is blackmailed but that is mostly because that is a very popular trope for getting a teacher.

Then there is the overall PLOT. A Boy searching for who his real parents are! And on this I admit he has sort of let that fall by the wayside but I think there is a reason for that. He wants to populate the world with many candidates and he wants to make sure there is sexual content for each so he can reveal the TWIST at the end that he really HAS been having incest relations. I suspect in future we will see a female Cousin and perhaps someone else's sister who in the end could also be discovered as an Incest relation.

As for the gameplay, I don't find it as grindy as other games. Sure there is a LOT to do and more recent events take multiple interactions to proceed (especially true with this whole gentle/rough dynamic he has added).
But it makes sense to do that as it is far more realistic and believable than simply "Oh I met an Older Woman and a day later I fucked her!"

SyneXa

Sep 24, 2017
I mean it's a fantastic game all in all, enough story with good graphics to smooth it all over

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
Finished playing 0.19 and i loved seeing more Rachel!!
She's my favorite woman in the game now and I consider her the hottest of them all. So I hope it's not too far into the future to see more scenes with her!

I also want to see how the Billy/Janice path unravels
why can't we just kill billy and feed him to some sharks already.

3.40 star(s) 157 Votes