Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
how to give blue and white outfits to julia ? i also need to ask her about some site to buy underwear for billys mom but cant find that either.
Give them to her when she's in her room during the day.
After that, she'll tell you about the website she uses to get lingerie, and that's the website you use to get lingerie for Billy's mother.

Reactions: N1K17Y
Dec 12, 2017
I'm stuck on version 0.11 where I'm trying to raise my score with the teacher. I got to the point where she gives you a blowjob for the first time and the next day you can sneak up on her, but that's about it. The walkthrough says the next day you have the option to ask for a blowjob to raise your score with her up to 60. However, I can't figure out how to get to that point. I don't know if it's a bug or I'm just doing something wrong. Please help?

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
I'm stuck on version 0.11 where I'm trying to raise my score with the teacher. I got to the point where she gives you a blowjob for the first time and the next day you can sneak up on her, but that's about it. The walkthrough says the next day you have the option to ask for a blowjob to raise your score with her up to 60. However, I can't figure out how to get to that point. I don't know if it's a bug or I'm just doing something wrong. Please help?
For all characters, keep doing the actions that raise their affection until doing those things no longer adds affection.
Then you can proceed to doing other things.

IGP

Jul 2, 2017
Good night .. Anyone know when it will be the day of the new update 0.20 ... Tks

mlkjhgfdsq

Feb 6, 2018
hey everyone. i'm stuck with the shady guy and i need your help.
i talk to him at school after 18h, he tell something like "go away"
i ask Rebecca about husband's car. she told me yes, it's his car.
after that i try too talk with the shady guy but he still said same thing. "go away".
did i miss something?

dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016
Usually I'd respond to a post like this by telling you to hit up the walkthrough again but I HAVE found what I suspect is a bug, where if you rush the teacher content you'll get stuck at 30 favor and unable to progress. Use the cheat to raise the teacher's favor to 60 and you'll get past the forced butt admiration scene next time it plays.

Nick00

Oct 15, 2017
I found the solution, the problem is in the save slot, go to C: \ Users \ "YourNameUser" \ AppData \ LocalLow \ KsTgames \ The Twist, back up and remove the file "PlayerInfo", start the game from scratch, another slot (with me it worked in slot 6), try to load through this slot, if it works, not to lose the progression of the game, get your file that has been backed up, paste and replace with the same name.
ps: sorry if you have any typos, I used google translate!
cant find Appdata in Users(My Name) in Win 7 32 bit.....help me dude
unable to put save

Wingman666

Nov 24, 2017
Why i crash using version 19 final, how to fix that, before i playing with ver 19 final all doing fine, can someone help me

Sum FΑggott

Mar 8, 2017
for anyone having a problem with billy not appearing at the beach alone or with janice, i found a way to trigger the scene, but you have to use the cheat menu mod. no not the one from the game, but this one

BD-X

Jan 19, 2018
Since 0.17 i have had access violations whenever i tried running the twist , it just happened over night and since then i haven't been able to run a single unity game , i tried looking up the solution thread but the link doesn't exist anymore, i feel like i've missed alot with 0.19 being out , any ideas how to solve this ? I really want to play

P.S : running windows 10 with latest updates , all drivers up to date , even reinstalled the os at some point with no luck :(

dsconstructor

Modder
Sep 26, 2017
Since 0.17 i have had access violations whenever i tried running the twist , it just happened over night and since then i haven't been able to run a single unity game , i tried looking up the solution thread but the link doesn't exist anymore, i feel like i've missed alot with 0.19 being out , any ideas how to solve this ? I really want to play

P.S : running windows 10 with latest updates , all drivers up to date , even reinstalled the os at some point with no luck :(
Try setting desktop scaling to 100% under "Display settings"

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017

Can you give us some more info on your system?
How much RAM?
Is your Windows10 32-bit or 64-bit?
Graphics card?

Since 0.17, the game's been getting a bit more system intensive than it has done for a few updates, due to the nature of everything being rendered in real time by your system.

BD-X

Jan 19, 2018
Can you give us some more info on your system?
How much RAM?
Is your Windows10 32-bit or 64-bit?
Graphics card?

Since 0.17, the game's been getting a bit more system intensive than it has done for a few updates, due to the nature of everything being rendered in real time by your system.
I'm currently using a lenovo Y50-70
16GB Ram
GTX 960 M
i7 4700HQ
Win 10 64 bit
Crucial SSD 500GB

Hope this helps

3.40 star(s) 157 Votes