xsssssssss

Jun 17, 2017
Quick query, sorry if being dim. Trying to use save file. I've copied playerdat file into folder where my existing save was but when i start the game and press load, it freezes and doesn't go through so i can select save file to load. Once i delete it and restore my own save i can load it fine. Am i meant to do something to the save file or is there something else i am meant to delete?

BaseTX

Nov 5, 2017
I need help. I can't get carhack2000 in the 19 final of this game. here's my save data
After school a car will show up look at car, next day ask 'Talk' to teacher option ask it husbands car.
You need to be out side of the school after every one is gone and look by the staircase for the drug dealer and talk to him
He will give you a task to do for trade.
The task is to go to beach spot rival drug dealer planting stash and recovering it.
So after getting task go to beach go to end of dock you will notice stash, the go to secluded beach area search but too dark, then ask Billy for flashlight get flashlight go back search again dig up box, go back to school dealer trade box for CarHack2000
wait for car again place device under car, wait for Your chance to use remote I have not done that part yet so not sure when, I will update when complete.

By the way you have to wait after school and a car will show up inspect the car this is what starts the whole quest.

Reactions: Agungteguh27

BaseTX

Nov 5, 2017
Can someone provide info as to how to install the carhack in the car? My character only seems to compliment on how nice the car looks everytime at 17:00 hours. Is there something else I need to do or am missing? Plz help.
p.s. ...I do have the carhack in inventory.
Look at post #8565

BaseTX

Nov 5, 2017
Can someone provide info as to how to install the carhack in the car? My character only seems to compliment on how nice the car looks everytime at 17:00 hours. Is there something else I need to do or am missing? Plz help.
p.s. ...I do have the carhack in inventory.
Wait for car after school again inspect car again it should give option to install.

Ashbash

Apr 28, 2017
Quick query, sorry if being dim. Trying to use save file. I've copied playerdat file into folder where my existing save was but when i start the game and press load, it freezes and doesn't go through so i can select save file to load. Once i delete it and restore my own save i can load it fine. Am i meant to do something to the save file or is there something else i am meant to delete?
Make sure you have removed all other saves. If you have 1 other save there, outside of the one you put in, it will not let you load them.

BECK123

Nov 7, 2017
Finished playing 0.19 and i loved seeing more Rachel!!
She's my favorite woman in the game now and I consider her the hottest of them all. So I hope it's not too far into the future to see more scenes with her!

I also want to see how the Billy/Janice path unravels
me too, i want to see h-scene Billy/Janice

Reactions: Agungteguh27

HRallone

Feb 25, 2018
Hello guys,

Do you know where the save files are located ? I would try to use the 0.19 end save linked just below but i don't know ho to manade to make it works.

Thanks for the info

Nestor

May 10, 2017
Guys I had my PC preinstalled and I downloaded The 0.19 version. Started from the beginning but I'm missing something.
1. Can't put the buttplug in the kitchen scene. /I thought I must finish the birthday scene/
2. I can't finish the birthday scene because I CAN'T ASK Emma.
3. Some scenes with Emma are missing. I don't have the titjob scene with the lingerie.

Update. I see I didn't repaired Emma's TV with the batteries I think that's the key step. After school I see Emma jogging but she is not asking me for help with the TV. So which step must be done before that

Agungteguh27

Jun 4, 2017
After school a car will show up look at car, next day ask 'Talk' to teacher option ask it husbands car.
You need to be out side of the school after every one is gone and look by the staircase for the drug dealer and talk to him
He will give you a task to do for trade.
The task is to go to beach spot rival drug dealer planting stash and recovering it.
So after getting task go to beach go to end of dock you will notice stash, the go to secluded beach area search but too dark, then ask Billy for flashlight get flashlight go back search again dig up box, go back to school dealer trade box for CarHack2000
wait for car again place device under car, wait for Your chance to use remote I have not done that part yet so not sure when, I will update when complete.

By the way you have to wait after school and a car will show up inspect the car this is what starts the whole quest.
the twist 19 final is bug. i can't do that

hkkane

Apr 2, 2017
Hello guys,

Do you know where the save files are located ? I would try to use the 0.19 end save linked just below but i don't know ho to manade to make it works.

Thanks for the info
C:\Users\????\AppData\LocalLow\KsTgames

N1K17Y

Jun 12, 2017
how to give blue and white outfits to julia ? i also need to ask her about some site to buy underwear for billys mom but cant find that either.

3.40 star(s) 156 Votes