• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

garryp6491

Aug 1, 2017
sigh cant seem to find my saved games. im using windows 10 if ya can gimme a bit more direction lol.
firstly you have to show hidden file for every folder
then go to user folder then open user folder then open local row then open appdata (who will b hidden) then open kst folder then twist folder
this is folder where all twist game save file saved

Reactions: randomer11

rudtwjoo

Aug 10, 2017
Hey guys i got a problem with Rachel, im at 190 relation and im at 299. Go to Billy's house. Rachel will invite you inside. Make sure you have 200+ score.

how do i get the last 10 score?

Zittou

Jul 9, 2017
I couldn't have managed to meet Billy at the beach. What exactly I gotta do besides telling him about mom at the beach?

NeroMustDie

May 19, 2017
Do you use comodo interent security? This seems like your game is started in comodo sandbox. Adding "TheTwist.exe" to your exceptions should solve this problem.
Bruv, you're the real hero today!

I love comodo, but when it comes to these games (especially The Twist) it always mucks about.

shani

Nov 29, 2017
i come to her and she invite me in,
and then i ask how mach time he dont be
and then i go in i chse stay here and then she back,
and then i cohse at he dont want boys but i cant do more why???
295. Next day after school, talk to Billy and "Ask about things at home".
296. Go to Billy's house, accept Rachel's offer to come inside. Choose "Stay here". When she comes back "Tell her about the conversation with Billy" (You need 180+ score with Rachel).
297. Next day after school, talk to Billy and "Ask about things at home" again.
298. Wait at least 1 day.
299. Go to Billy's house. Rachel will invite you inside. Make sure you have 200+ score.
300. Wait at least 1 day and come back to Rachel at her home. Ask her to bath together. This time she will give a BJ.
301. Wait at least 2 days and come back to Rachel at her home. Ask her to bath together. This time you will be able to lick her pussy after BJ.
302. Wait at least 2 days and come back to Rachel at her home. Ask her to bath together. This time you will be able to fuck her after eating her out

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
Don't download stuff from shady russian sites next time, lol?
Yea, I read the thread below for a false positive for heuristic virus, and removed the file from quarantine, and told Norton to stop blocking it. As soon as the game opened, I got an immediate alert that "The Fix" was trying to access the internet WTF? Were can I find and/or purchase a clean version of "The Fix, and other updated adult games? I hear several folks mentioning "Mega"?! Thanks.

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017

Look in the first post here, boss. :pokerFace:

Madara1878

May 17, 2017
hi did any one upload a save file or something i just started playing the game and it seems that i have ruined my save file by using the wrong cheats so i can't advance any more in the quests or the story i could really use a save file thank you

fyahrebel

Jul 9, 2017
ok hoping someone can help, mac version is playing fine but i have no saves on mac,anyone got saves and how do you import saves on mac

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Someone of you has verified the point 316 in the walkthrought? I have the coupon in the inventary and i have said at Billy about mom get naked in the beach some time ago, but doesn't happen anything (Billy isn't at the beach in every hour of the day).

3.40 star(s) 157 Votes