WatchMeDrive

Donor
Jun 21, 2017
Yeah, 0.19 final is bugged in that you can't get the BJ scene after playing with Rebecca's butt. Thus, you cannot raise your Love above 30. You need to head to the Hallway, enter cheat mode, and raise her affection to 60 to continue her path.

Reactions: Agungteguh27

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys i need to know something^^
Can someone tell me if there is anyway to change the mc name? I just wanna change is nome with me name XD
So... can someone tell me if is possibile? And if yes how? Anticipate thankses.

JanWTF

Dec 26, 2017
31.Go to Pool. Do scene with mom till you get chance to take a picture

Anyone knows how to get this picture?? i tried everything at the pool now..

hty

May 1, 2017
Someone of you has verified the point 316 in the walkthrought? I have the coupon in the inventary and i have said at Billy about mom get naked in the beach some time ago, but doesn't happen anything (Billy isn't at the beach in every hour of the day).
maybe this is a bug. i havent seen billy on the beach too and the coupon is still in my inventory. waited about 2 weeks on beach to see what happened to janice and billy but i havent seen anything.
p/s: found another bug, Rachel gentle/rough point can't go over 5. Everytime i raises it up to 5, it become 0

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
279. Ask Julia about the lingerie store. She will tell you about online store.

When am I meant to do this because I can't get this to trigger no matter what I do... >.<

Edit: Figured it out.

Henz

Apr 21, 2017
279. Ask Julia about the lingerie store. She will tell you about online store.

When am I meant to do this because I can't get this to trigger no matter what I do... >.<

Edit: Figured it out.
What did you do I am not able to do that

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Someone of you has verified the point 316 in the walkthrought? I have the coupon in the inventary and i have said at Billy about mom get naked in the beach some time ago, but doesn't happen anything (Billy isn't at the beach in every hour of the day).
maybe this is a bug. i havent seen billy on the beach too and the coupon is still in my inventory. waited about 2 weeks on beach to see what happened to janice and billy but i havent seen anything.
p/s: found another bug, Rachel gentle/rough point can't go over 5. Everytime i raises it up to 5, it become 0
Me too think that it's a bug... i have stopped Rachel gentle/rough point at 5 and for this purpose isn't returned to 0

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
Finished playing 0.19 and i loved seeing more Rachel!!
She's my favorite woman in the game now and I consider her the hottest of them all. So I hope it's not too far into the future to see more scenes with her!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Aunt/Mom action winning 80% to 20%

I want some cucking the shit out of dad action already. :FeelsBadMan:
I also want to see how the Billy/Janice path unravels

charenton

Jul 30, 2017
WTF is wrong with people letting fatshit Billy near mum... Boggles the mind...
All the options are available at the moment,you can go all the girls to yourself or the sharing mom route...Some people are more open to the sharing is caring thing...I even find the swapping moms foursome option enticing. But I understand why some people might not be into it too.

And the cucking dad route??? sounds awesome to me just imagining all the situations around the house.

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
Why do people think Janice is going to be open to doing shit with that fat little cunt though, I don't get it... she's even starting to get a little jealous/obsessive about us in the last updates. Her doing anything with fatshit is going to be either shite rape stuff or more 'unaware' stuff, anything else would be totally out of character. Itd be nice if the people who go for this crap would keep it to themselves or behind spoilers, us 'normals' don't really wanna see/hear about it...

AceAce2

Jan 16, 2018
Whenever i "knock on the door" at neighboors house my game crashes.. i couldnt find anyone who had same problems.. so anyone knows what could the problem be ?

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Whenever i "knock on the door" at neighboors house my game crashes.. i couldnt find anyone who had same problems.. so anyone knows what could the problem be ?
No reason it should, have you tried redownloading a clean copy and see if it happens again.

3.40 star(s) 156 Votes