• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

saianus

Jan 24, 2018
How can i make julia to stop getting mad when mom is givin me a BJ near pool.
Walktrough didnt help me too much because I dont know what to do at 77. What is FFM?
77. Repeat the FFM scene at julia's room (if started a new game in 0.07 you can skip this step).
78. Catch mom at pool, now Julia won't be mad when catches Jason with mom. And mom will let to fuck her. (condoms are optional).

CamelRed

May 30, 2017
I have a problem with the shady guy,I have no options to talk to him and the game stuck.And the only way to continue is to exit the game and to avoid him completely,so I can't continue the plot line with Rebecca about the car.

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
I downloaded version 0.19 Final + Walkthrough from Fileboom about an hour ago and my AV says their is Trojan virus called SONAR.Heur.RGC!g519 which infects Windows, and immediately sent the game to quarantine. Anyone else experience this with their antivirus? I'd like to play this game but need to download a clean copy!
Don't download stuff from shady russian sites next time, lol?

mario1994

Nov 3, 2017
Does this game use saves from earlier versions? Game crashes no matter what I do in moments which it should not. Automatic save system should be implemented into this game so gamers won't waste hours of gameplay withou saving. Save and quit system is flawed, I would like to open manu. Save or quick save and continue. In this game it is impossible. Graphic card problem? Possible but not likely couse in earlier versions there was no crashing no matter in which configuration I played. Lowest graphic was fast, highest was glitchy but not crashed any time. Eliminate crashing or add automatic save system into this game, otherwise it won't be a game for me or many other annoyed players

fyahrebel

Jul 9, 2017
image.jpeg my game still have this reddish glare all over 18 works fine
the opening has it,where u load game and also all locations but the map view is ok had to take a pic with my phone keyboard is dead

Reactions: Classiclnr14

Merlinthetrue

Dec 7, 2017
on pc the teacher dose not move past her second animation for sex and at night when you go into sister's room when she is in it the screen gose vlack after she breaks up with her bf

Agungteguh27

Jun 4, 2017
anybody can you check my save file, I think 0.19 Final is bug. I cannot rise Rebecca's score higher than 30

adion78

Jun 23, 2017
How do i give towel to aunt? I can see towel in bathroom but I cant pick it up. It does not allow me to click on it.

dr FeelGood

May 9, 2017
hi the save edietor didn't work for me and i can't find the cheat thread can someone upload the file containing the cheat menu for the game ?? or at least and advanced save file ? thank you !
This is definitely NOT FINAL version coz it is unplayable and with tons of bugs!

Save editor / Cheat menu You can find here> thanks to @

or here> thanks to @

Reactions: Madara1878

fekk you

Jun 8, 2017
I'm having same issue it seems many are having...click quit and save and now all i have is a black screen. 10+hrs of playtime wasted....is a shame i really like this game

fyahrebel

Jul 9, 2017
it has to be the game, i tried different res and quality also turned on/off glossy etc n even tried starting a new game, nothing works

garryp6491

Aug 1, 2017
Just delete the save file whole folder
then start new game save 3 4 times file
then replace with this file
this file end of version 0.18

3.40 star(s) 157 Votes