Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
any one having resolution/color issues. its not computer only in game. items and background are purple and red.
That sounds distinctly like a hardware related issue, either graphics card itself or driver issue for it.
Make sure your drivers are up to date and see if it still happens.

NeroMustDie

May 19, 2017
Hello, it is impossible for me to click on the buttons on the homepage of the game, the window has a green outline, it also makes me on other games unity updated a short time ago, someone has the solution ? I am on Windows 10 Pro 64 bit
sorry for my bad english
Literally having the same issue... any help??

Ulaered

Aug 15, 2016
like the OP said, green border, can't click anything.
I am not sure what the problem is. :test2:
Does the problem stay if you change the resolution? I know this game needs to run in 16:9 screen ratio. So try a resolution that fits that.

Madara1878

May 17, 2017
hi the save edietor didn't work for me and i can't find the cheat thread can someone upload the file containing the cheat menu for the game ?? or at least and advanced save file ? thank you !

american

Apr 24, 2017
I have the same problem everytime I go to sleep and wake up and want to go to livingroom game crash only see black screen and yes I have 19 final and also problem with color are still a problem in game and no it is no hardware problem on my PC all the other version no problem at all just since the last one here

Reactions: drbro and mario1994

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
I downloaded version 0.19 Final + Walkthrough from Fileboom about an hour ago and my AV says their is Trojan virus called SONAR.Heur.RGC!g519 which infects Windows, and immediately sent the game to quarantine. Anyone else experience this with their antivirus? I'd like to play this game but need to download a clean copy!

IInEoII

Aug 31, 2017
my game gets stuck at the scene with rebecca in which you play with her butt before you can ask her for BJ
same her. every day the same scene. no other option no progress stuck at 30.
the game runs smoother and looks better than before for me. no other bugs so far.

3.40 star(s) 157 Votes