A.H.M

Jan 20, 2018
hey guys, i can't find Janice Panties in the bathroom. Already Jason said what a view and i have 75 score with her.

Please help

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
hey guys, i can't find Janice Panties in the bathroom. Already Jason said what a view and i have 75 score with her.

Please help
Rotate camera in bathtub area.

Grifter

Feb 1, 2018
Hello guys, i am stuck with Janice. I am at the part where youre supposed to buy the latex suit form the online store, but only the ones in colors appear and theyre all outta stock

Mikey Mike

Feb 18, 2018
Has anyone experiences catastrophic crashes with the screwdriver/bathroom scene? It happens for me intermittently and crashes my video card. I tried decreasing the resolution and still happens?! I've had anal with the stepsister in the Jacuzzi, but no shower scene with mom yet (video card crash occurs here) after jimming the lock. Also, sometime the decision words on the right of screen double and triple, while trying to jimmy the lock? Thanks.

Agungteguh27

Jun 4, 2017
Yeah, 0.19 final is bugged in that you can't get the BJ scene after playing with Rebecca's butt. Thus, you cannot raise your Love above 30. You need to head to the Hallway, enter cheat mode, and raise her affection to 60 to continue her path.
thank you

dsconstructor

Modder
Sep 26, 2017
This version (v.19) can not play it in XP, ca and other versions !!
Pretty sure support for XP was dropped, you will need a more modern operating system.
can someone send me the save file? kinda lazy to start all over again
Do a search for save 0.19 with "Search this thread only" checked (top right of this page)
i cant reload a save any way to fix this
Browse to "C:\Users\%USERNAME%\AppData\LocalLow\KsTgames\The Twist" and move the saves to a other folder, a corrupted save can cause the load screen to fail.

Reactions: tacoGOD

tacoGOD

Jan 7, 2018
where should i move it to or dose the place not metter

I fixed it i just cant reuse that game save. looks like ill be starting over

RAMW

Oct 11, 2017
Why do people think Janice is going to be open to doing shit with that fat little cunt though, I don't get it... she's even starting to get a little jealous/obsessive about us in the last updates. Her doing anything with fatshit is going to be either shite rape stuff or more 'unaware' stuff, anything else would be totally out of character. Itd be nice if the people who go for this crap would keep it to themselves or behind spoilers, us 'normals' don't really wanna see/hear about it...
I haven't played the last couple of updates so i don't really know what's going on in the story, but it might stand to reason that if Jason is making Janice jealous/obsessive then she might want to do the same to him via billy in order to make Jason feel what she is so that Janice can get his attention back on her. I'm not saying that this is what is going to happen but it's just an alternate avenue to the ones that you have laid out, one that would have less devastating effects on the characters and maybe more interesting outcomes.

bllahbllub

May 5, 2017
look 4 update, finish the v0.19beta2. another version in way?
What exactly do you mean?? The Twist v0.19final is the latest update with lesser bugs then beta2.... an v0.20 is in planning.

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
I haven't played the last couple of updates so i don't really know what's going on in the story, but it might stand to reason that if Jason is making Janice jealous/obsessive then she might want to do the same to him via billy in order to make Jason feel what she is so that Janice can get his attention back on her. I'm not saying that this is what is going to happen but it's just an alternate avenue to the ones that you have laid out, one that would have less devastating effects on the characters and maybe more interesting outcomes.
No it's not like that.

You should play and then you'll see.

It's more about facial expressions, her coming to your room, wanting to sleep in your bed with you, not liking the way her sister speaks with you etc etc. NOTHING she does would lead you to believe she'd be receptive to fatshit, NOTHING. Trust me.

3.40 star(s) 156 Votes