• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Goronthil

Jul 14, 2017
Ok so I tried this new version and ... I hope the dev reads our posts.
Please go back to Renpy ^^ Unity is a cool engine but it has many flaws (few saves spots, no roll back, could be really slow if the PC is a little old, etc etc)
Your story seems pretty interesting (with good choices and good scenes for now) so please don't try to take useless risks ! :(
I remembered some games where the dev changes the engine and it turned bad for him (losing days to turn back in the ancient engine or in the worst case abandoning the project).
Renpy seems really popular (not to heavy for the PC, easy to manipulate, etc etc) and if I can give you an advice stay with it !

But it's just my opinion ^^ (sorry for my bad english)

FastBullet

May 30, 2017
So I just tried the game. Love the renders and the story but the engine killed it for me. I hate Unity primarily because of the save system. SO im dropping this for now and if it ever goes back to RenPy, il try it and as always if I like it il support it. Good luck with the game tho.

Jim.Satyr

Jim
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 9, 2018
@JohnJG hello! I am glad you like our game! The change in unity happen for two main reasons 1) to have greater options if needed 2) to be able to publish in HTML so the game can be played online :) You guys don’t have to worry about the GUI and the save games over the next updates we will update them and there will be almost no difference to ren,py :)

Reactions: JohnJG

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
Don't mean to be rude, but you've actually kinda went reverse on what's the usual patreon model for new projects. Most of the time they let newest updates go for 10$ and when their game gets more popular they increase the amount to 25$+ etc

CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
@NaughtyGames if your goal is to publish your game onto html, there is development on Renpy port to web that is already pretty far along.
@NaughtyGames There's also , which is open source, already tested (Dreams of Desire, Melody and Milfy City is in ) and takes very little work to port from Ren'Py. I don't mind that you're using Unity though. Unity is a great engine if the developers knows what they're doing.

Raymondo

Nov 17, 2017
@NaughtyGames

I love the game and i think Unity is nice option for you to learn something new. I personaly hate unity. To less save spots, no rollback and no 200 savespots for continue fap save session :D.

Some of the Unity Games from, i think it was Iccestors game, got even converted from UNITY to Renpy.

My honest oppinion is to get successfull game out: USE BOTH

Release the game in Renpy and Unity if you really want to use UNITY. The problem is lot of peopel came from different countrys maybe some from 3th world coutrys with windows 98 computer who knows. You need to know the Erotic market is HUGE because most games run on very old PCs.

Almost every Japanese Erotic novel can be run on "Potato PC" some can even run on a smartphone.

Either you get UNITY to look like Renpy Rip with maybe Rollback and unlimited Save Slots or a lot of your fan will maybe drop the game just because of that simple Engine, maybe they download the CG Rip but i dont think they play it.

For this big CHANGE you have shold make a voting, to see how peopel like or dislike it, i mean if 90% would say GO UNITY then yeah sure go for it! But if 90% say RENPY then its not wise to swim against the mass.

Keep up the good work =)

Chel

Jun 1, 2017
While i can see why the developer would prefer Unity, when it comes to the player side of things, even with many errors, Renpy is just easier to play with.
Maybe it just falls down to what i am used to with VNs, but trying to play adult games on unity just usually falls flat.
Good luck with the project tho, i really like it, and i hope you see success!

Jim.Satyr

Jim
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 9, 2018
@Chel Thank you Chel I am glad you liked the game. As I mentioned before in the updates to come the gui and the main menu as well as the game play will be almost identical to that of a ren'py game! You guys dont have to worry about anything

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes