Firefly

Modder
Dec 27, 2016
I quite like where this game is headed, excited for the latest update. However, I'm a little confused about the release medium: is this game exclusive for Patrons now? Was chapter 1 a free preview with the new updates being Patreon only?

Jim.Satyr

Jim
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 9, 2018
@Firefly
We will aim in making 1 chapter per month.
The game is first available to tier 25$ after a week to 10$ after that to tier 1$ ...
And eventually for free :)
All our chapters and games will eventually be free.
Jim

Reactions: fbass

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
That is pretty much Business habit, you try to catch attention with a Demo/Teaser and then put following Episodes behind a Paywall. Even Telltale did this with some of their releases or Dontnod with Life is Strange. It's fair (at least for me).

Reactions: Jim.Satyr

WICKEDp4th

Donor
Sep 6, 2017
first, great game ! Keep it going !
Second, I can't get it from the Patreon page, I am a 1$ per month, how does it work for the latest version ? In february I can download the January update ?
25$ Tier instantly, 10$ Tier a week after release and so on.
it already was written down right on THIS page of the thread...:cautious:

Dec 13, 2018
25$ Tier instantly, 10$ Tier a week after release and so on.
it already was written down right on THIS page of the thread...:cautious:
Read it but on the Patreon it's written "Access to the episode when the next is released e.g.(access to ep.2 when ep.3 is released)" so ... I mean it's good either way but there is a difference between 2 weeks or a month

WICKEDp4th

Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Read it but on the Patreon it's written "Access to the episode when the next is released e.g.(access to ep.2 when ep.3 is released)" so ... I mean it's good either way but there is a difference between 2 weeks or a month
Yeah, but you know how it works, who pays more, usually gets more/earlier.
We have to wait for a kind Soul to share. I would recommend to play until then some other awesome games you'll get here on F95Zone. (y) ;)

Dec 13, 2018
Sounds fair , I asked because you wrote "The game is first available to tier 25$ after a week to 10$ after that to tier 1$ ." so I thought it was 2 week for tier1$. Looking forward to it ! Thanks man for your work

Jim.Satyr

Jim
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 9, 2018
@Brady2626 @KeinBa Hi guys !
The main reason we changed from Ren,py to Unity is mostly because we can make the game playable in HTML!
While with ren,py this is not possible :(
The HTML version shall be posted soon

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes